[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia doesn't bat an eyelash. "Very well, thy will be done. Thou art planning to walk straight inside the nefarious lair of the next victims and wait for our enemy to appear. Shall we be direct?"

OOC: OOC: Is this plan before or after we waltz right into the skyscraper hideout she just did recon on? Octavia can try to talk our way in.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
"I'm just doing the big picturrre. Details arrre for lesserrr mids. Undercoverrr or dirrrect, both worrrks. That is the beauty of my cunning plan." answers Kaltzov.

ooc: Hope VV doesn't hates me for playing his character that way...

knightemplar

Explorer
"Don't forget good doctor, I can sneak myself and some one else through a wall if necessary. It will just tire me out for a brief period.", Crucible says as she sips on her cup of expresso.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Anotherrr interrresting option, dearrr. But I think you girrrls and ourrr menacing looking frrriend Brrrick should go in firrrst. When Shadow attacks, I will teleporrrt myself and Schmidt in." Kaltzov explains.

ooc: Trying to get rid off the DM PCs for a while...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia looks at the big guy, Brick. "You are the local person, what say you?"

She knows that Crucible doesn't have any hang-ups about questionable methods for entry, but Brick has some scruples so she is waiting to see if he will voice them or not.
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

jkason

First Post
Brick

The big guy shrugs. "To be honest, this is all way more than I've ever been up against. Don't think being a local gives me any special insights. Might as well *try* to be subtle undercover first. Then if that goes to pot, at least we gave it a go."

OOC: what's the new device? I seem to have lost a plot thread during the break...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia nods, "Very well, we just seek entrance claiming to be mercenaries."

Her clothes sort of support this ruse, since she was dressed for reconnaissance and a potential fracas.

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post

OOC: what's the new device? I seem to have lost a plot thread during the break...
OOC: Sorry, not really a new device, but Oracle sent an application to your cell to send a special distress call in case you face Ragnarok again.

Brick, Octavia and Crucible gather before the entrance. You can enter the entrance hall unhindered and there is a man behind a reception desk. in the middle of the room is a fountain and on the other side the elevators.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Brick

Brick flips down the darkened visor of his helmet, completing his "Bruiser" disguise, just before the trio walks up to the building. On entering, he saunters up to the front desk.

"We're lookin' for work. Heard folks here might be hirin' some muscle."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia steps up alongside, "Yes, we seek some gainful employment that would be somewhat unlawful by nature. I am sure the commander of this outfit will want to speak with us. Please fetch him or take us to his chamber."

She puts on her best smile, but speaks with confidence as she expects the security people to take actions, whatever they may be.

OOC: OOC: Seems like a cheap attempt at being persuasive, but taking 10 on Diplomacy for a 21.

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Remove ads