[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

perrinmiller

Adventurer
<<OOC: BTW who is driving said car (in the game)? Must be the Doctor since Crucible already posted. Sorry about the similarities with RL, VV, hope you are okay. :eek:>>

Voda Vosa

First Post
Dr. Chaos opnes the door of the car after the initial crash, he attempts to get as many foes within the radius of his device, and claps his hands together, before outstretching his arms. The gloves react and start creating a zero gravity area around Kaltzov.
"Oh, Perrhaps we have not been prroperrly intrroduced gentlemen, I am yourr ultimate doom, but you can call me Drr Chaos, it is easy to prronunciate forr you mentally challenged apes."

Initiative: 21
Activating gravity control to reduce gravity around Kaltzov. Enemies weighting less than 12,800 lb are "thrown" upwards as if by someone with 45 Strength.

Attack: Kaltzov Chaos Bender +9, dmg +9
Def: +9 To: +9 F: +5 R: +5 W: +4 Init: +2

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
VV, you have no extra to avoid affecting items and allies in your zone. You can change your action, if you like. Please give me a message if you want to change your action (or not).

Initiative Bad guys:
Suits, Shades, Shade Leader, Brute (1d20+2=6, 1d20+1=21, 1d20+1=14, 1d20+2=10)

Suits: 6
Shades: 21
Shade-Leader: 14
Brute: 10

I will make it simpler here and will just alternate between the good and the bad guys.

Octavia and Dr Chaos act first, then bad guys, then PCs (including Octavia and Chaos.

VV, please give me a message if you want to change your action.
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia flies in through the new entrance to the warehouse and heads for the most likely candidate for a leader. Her chain materializes and she becomes visible when she strikes with surprise. Her chain whips out to deliver a stunning blow and wrap itself around her victim's neck.

[sblock=Actions]Chain Attack; Stunning Damage (1d20+14=20, 1d20+4=19) +1Damage/2 point Attack exceeded target's defense.
Free Grapple check if hit: Grapple check (1d20+4=22) to pin and start a choke-hold.
No idea if this is done correctly or not. :p
The chain and her have many feats that can come into play with attacks of opportunity so this could get complicated.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Sceptre: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
As Dr Chaos activates his device, the car, some scrap metal and wood and two confused looking suits are thrown against the ceiling on the warehouse. The car's oil tank must have ripped, as gasoline pours out, building a puddle over your heads.
Octavia quickly snatches the apparent leader, lifting him a bit up. He is to stunned to free himself from the chain remaining eerily silent.
The remaining gangmembers and suits concentrate their fire on Dr Chaos and crucible...
but the gravity pulls most of the bullets upwards and Crucible seems to be immune versus their mundane firearms.
The gang-leader struggles against the chain, but is unable to escape Octavia's clutch.
The situation seems under control, until the swollen up and enlarged thug picks up a crate and hurls it at crucible...

[sblock=ooc]
Toughness save (1d20+5=21), oops, had to be a fortitude save. So he hits DC 19. The DC of the stun attack was 10+ 4 (dam level) + 2 ( Deadly aim)
Resists.

Where is 'deadly aim' from again?

Combined Suits attack vs Chaos (1d20+1=5, 1d20+1=20, 1d20+1=3, 1d20+1=18) Hit, DC20 Toughness check
Chaos Toughness save (1d20+9=26)

Combined Suits attack vs Crucible (1d20+1=15, 1d20+1=15, 1d20+1=20, 1d20+1=9) Hit for damage 7 = Below Impervious

Combined Gang attack vs Chaos (1d20+2=15, 1d20+2=6, 1d20+2=9, 1d20+2=13) miss

Combined Gang attack vs Crucible (1d20+2=5, 1d20+2=13, 1d20+2=22) under impervious

Leader grapple check (1d20+6=19) but Octavia can take 10 vs minion. No effect, still grappled

Thrown crate (1d20+8=17) vs Crucible.
DC 23 Toughness save.

Crucible Toughness save (1d20+7=17) :eek: stunned and bruised (if not doing a reroll via HP)

8 Gang-members - 7 remaining
1 Gang-leader - (out)
10 suits - 8 remaining
1 brute -
[/sblock]

ooc: Hero's turn. Remember you can use Hero Points for re-rolls.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Brick

Hearing the sounds of the fight escalate, Brick literally leaps into the warehouse.

"Anyone need some help?"

((OOC: not sure how long it would have taken him to run the distance, so figured I'd use Brick's Leaping power to finish off his trying to get to the fight in time.))

Voda Vosa

First Post
Dr. Chaos moves from below the car at a prodential distance, before deactivating his gravity control device, making the thinks fall to the ground. He then focuses his glove on the brute. He activates a series of bottoms and shoots a blast of gravitic energy towards the brute, attempting to pin it in place.
"Stay low crreaturre, I, Doctorr Chaos commands you so!"

Gravity blast: 18 vs Brute. If hit, Damage DC 19, and I think Ranged Pin takes effect. Also I realized I should have used Master Plan before entering the warehouse for extra bonuses!

Remove ads