[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

knightemplar

Explorer
Crucible as her flight keeps her steady in the low gravity field, She brings her gaze against the poor gang members that are firing at her and the doctor.

OOC: Using Fearsome Gaze against the regular gang members. The range is 25 feet with a DC of 15.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia maintains the choke-hold on the leader while being on the lookout for anyone else trying to attack her.

[sblock=Actions]Taking 10 to keep the grapple going?
The chain and her have many feats that can come into play with attacks of opportunity so this could get complicated.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Sceptre: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry I was very rushed yesterday. Heck, not even sure you are waiting on my turn. I was thinking she is still in the air since there would be no reason to actually land, particularly with the Doctor messing around with gravity. The chain has 10ft reach so she can be in the air to use it.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Our dear doctor has changed his actions to blast the big guy in his last post, so the gravity turns back to normal, and the enemies lifted by the power are expected to come crushing down from the ceiling, as well as the car. I hope the insurance covers total destruction.

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Posted in the OOC thread. Please post further pure ooc posts there, too.
Please subscribe to the ooc thread.
Crucible is stunned and cannot act, unless she uses a HP (to re-roll the toughness save or to Recover from the stunned condition.
Does Octavia deals further damage with the grapple? There are several options.
VV, a ranged pin seems to inflict no damage, only the pin effect. You maybe want to change your action because of this information.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia remains airborne hovering behind the leader using him as some cover if possible. With her free hand to uses her sceptre to blast the brute. She looks at the tactical situation and realizes that so far everything is okay except for Crucible and she considers, well not much I can do about that. Hope the blast slows that brute down. Oh look at the car!? Well, it was the Doctor's account.

[sblock=Actions] Sceptre Attack (1d20+12=17, 1d20+5=10)+1Damage/2 point Attack exceeded target's defense.
Maintain Grapple check:(1d20+4=13) to keep choking the leader.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Sceptre: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 2

Hearing the sounds of the fight escalate, Brick literally leaps into the warehouse. "Anyone need some help?" His question is nearly drowned from the noise of the falling and exploding car.
Dr. Chaos moved from below the car at a prodential distance, before deactivating his gravity control device, making the thinks fall to the ground. He then focuses his glove on the brute. He activates a series of bottoms and shoots a blast of gravitic energy towards the brute, attempting to pin it in place. "Stay low crreaturre, I, Doctorr Chaos commands you so!"
Crucible ignores the hit and brings her gaze against the poor gang members that are firing at her and the doctor. Of the five in range, two stand firm, one is only shaken and two flee, one of the last even simply drops his weapon and starts screaming as he runs.
Octavia maintains the choke-hold on the leader while being on the lookout for anyone else trying to attack her.
The remaining gangmembers now concentrate their attention on Crucible, but the bullets are not able to harm her.
The suits start firing at the newest thread, but the bullets simply bounce of Brick and into the walls and nearby crates.
Using his super-human strength, the brute snaps the gravity bonds with a small spatial distortion. He leaps fist forward at Dr Chaos and starts to crush him in his grip, but the doctors shield is strong enough to prevent harm... for now. "You wanted to pin me? I will crush you!"

[sblock=ooc]
Reflex save (1d20+7=10) = Brute entangled and cannot move
will save (1d20=16, 1d20=3, 1d20=16, 1d20=11, 1d20=8)
attacks vs crucible (first is shaken) (1d20+2=20, 1d20+2=16, 1d20+2=7, 1d20+2=11, 1d20+2=6)
brute breaks free challenge (1d20+16=35)
brute attack vs chaos (1d20+8=20)
chaos toughness save (1d20+9=25)
brute opposed grapple (1d20+24=41)
chaos cannot succeed.
toughness vs brute grapple damage (1d20+9=27)
I rule that the leader gets unconscious.

8 Gang-members - 5 remaining
1 shaken
1 Gang-leader - (out)
10 suits - 8 remaining
1 brute - grappling

Crucible - Bruise 1, -1HP
Chaos - grappled
[/sblock]

ooc: Hero's turn.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads