[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: The system is password and retina-scan protected. There is also a primitive AI who will normally throw you out if you do something unusual.
In short: You cannot take 20 on this check.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia offers her assistance with the computer to the Doctor, "You want that I should blast it with my ring?"

She will then peer down the corridor that was exposed when Brick made his doorway.

OOC: Oh, that was just personality in my last post. Her way of looking for clues as it were. ;)
[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Bruised 1, but still looking pretty.
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

jkason

First Post
Brick

Brick sits back and watches the doctor work, not having much of a technologically-minded background.

OOC: Out of town from tomorrow to Sunday. Not sure what internet access I will or won't have. Feel free to NPC as needed.

Walking Dad

First Post
Chaos is able to work the computer system. It seems they are now in a mostly subterranean desert HQ of SHADOW. What catches his eye is the mentioning of a top level security chamber in sector B, sub-level 8, named 'Reality Converter'.
Finding a way to the elevator is just a piece of cake.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Octavia, Crrucible, Brrick, with me, quickly!" Chaos walks diligently towards the elevetor, hands at his back. As they get into the elevetor, he actually explains something. "I've found out that this is some sorrt of subterrrrrrrranean deserrt HQ of SHADOW, and that therre's a room called 'Rreality Converrterr' in sectorr B, sub-level 8. It's imperrative that we check out what is this device, and it's capabilities. I assess that therre's a 60% chances that it will help against Rragnarrok." The eleveator moves up. After a couple of seconds, Chaos goes on. "There's also a 30% chances that we are walking ourselves into a deadly trrap, but it's nothing that we have not alrready done beforre rright?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia looks at the Doctor with a raised eyebrow, "Well, point out where to go and I shall scout ahead."

Based on the Doctor's directions she will pop invisible and quickly go there to check for opposition before the others arrive.

<<Take 10's on any Skill checks needed.>>

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Bruised 1, but still looking pretty.
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases