[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Imprressive for a minorr mutation in a norrmal perrson. I say let's keep testing!" Chaos activates his patented Chaos Bender in reverse, making the gravity more intense over the brute. "My dearr ladies, I would rrequirre one of you to take the garrbage out, my back hurrts today, and the chirroprractic isn't going to let me go."
the Doctor says, gesturing with his head towards the brute.

12,800 lb are now imposed to the brute's load. If this exceeds the his maximum carrying capacity, he falls prone and cannot move without making a Strength check (DC 19). A successful check allows the target to take a standard or move action (but not both). Normal movement is restricted to crawling 5 feet per move action.

Attack: Kaltzov Chaos Bender +9, dmg +9
Def: +9 To: +9 F: +5 R: +5 W: +4 Init: +2

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia was already in motion towards the brute, the doctor must be reading my mind. The chain releases from the unconscious gang leader as she moves away through the air.

She lashes out with the chain at the brute, hopefully from behind and strikes him across his exposed flank saying, "Yes Doctor, I'd be happy to assist."

[sblock=Actions] Chain Stunning Damage (1d20+14=27, 1d20+4=14) +1Damage/2 point Attack exceeded target's defense.
The chain and her have many feats that can come into play with attacks of opportunity so this could get complicated.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Sceptre: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

knightemplar

Explorer
Calling upon her mystic powers, Crucible will use a snare spell on the closest gangmember that has not been shaken by her snare.

Her attack is 9. So the snare most likely did not hit.

Combat: Attack +6 Defense 14 Init +0

Saves: Toughness +7 (7 Impervious) Fortitude +8 Reflex +2 Will +0

Drawbacks: Power Loss (Holy Sites, Uncommon/Major) -3, Vulnerable (vs. Holy, Uncommon/Major) -3,

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 3

"Imprressive for a minorr mutation in a norrmal perrson. I say let's keep testing!" Chaos activates his patented Chaos Bender in reverse, making the gravity more intense over the brute. "My dearr ladies, I would rrequirre one of you to take the garrbage out, my back hurrts today, and the chirroprractic isn't going to let me go."
the Doctor says, gesturing with his head towards the brute.
Before the others can act, the brute uses the time to crush the doctor once more, the force field nearly giving up under the pressure. "Weighs nearly nothing", the thing laughs.
Octavia was already in motion towards the brute, the doctor must be reading my mind. The chain releases from the unconscious gang leader as she moves away through the air. She lashes out with the chain at the brute, hopefully from behind and strikes him across his exposed flank saying, "Yes Doctor, I'd be happy to assist." The brutes thick muscles allows him to just ignore the hit.
But then Brick charges in."You seem like just my kind of dance partner," he says, throwing a powerful blow at the large opponent.
The brute merely acknowledges the hit, but swings his other arm at Brick, holding Chaos with just one! Brick just takes the hit unfaltering, but is nearly grappled, too!
Calling upon her mystic powers, Crucible tries to use a snare spell on the closest gangmember that has not been shaken by her snare, but he somehow avoids her mystic grasp.
The gangmembers concentrate their fire on the 'demon', their combined assault starting to harm Crucible.
The suits fire in the ongoing grappling, but the bullets are to weak to harm any of the combatants.

[sblock=ooc]
Chaos Toughness (1d20+9=18) vs DC 23, bruised and stunned if no HP re-roll.
Brute ignores weight. (heavy load: 117 tons.)
Brute Fortitude save (1d20+8=22)
Brute Toughness save (1d20+8=16)
GM Fiat to re-roll, Brick gains a HP:
Brute Toughness save (1d20+8=14) against DC 24. 1 Bruise
Brute attack vs brick (1d20+8=25)
Damage below Imp toughness
Brute grapple vs brick (1d20+24=31)
Brick grapple vs brute (1d20+13=31)
attacks vs crucible (first is shaken) (1d20+2=15, 1d20+2=16, 1d20+2=19, 1d20+2=15, 1d20+2=9) total damage DC hits impervious rank
crucible toughness vs DC 22 (1d20+6=21) second bruise
suits combined attack (1d20+1=10, 1d20+1=11, 1d20+1=8, 1d20+1=15, 1d20+1=4, 1d20+1=15, 1d20+1=2, 1d20+1=18)

8 Gang-members - 5 remaining
1 shaken
1 Gang-leader - (out)
10 suits - 8 remaining
1 brute - bruise 1, grappling

Crucible - Bruise 2, -1HP
Chaos - grappled
Brick - +1 HP
[/sblock]

ooc: Hero's turn.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"You arre a borring experriment!" exclaims Kaltzov, before his shape blurrs and disintegrates in a million pieces, teleporting away, amidst the gang members. The particles condensate and the reconstructed Dr. Chaos smiles, activating his gravity field to stop the gang members to the ground with a load of 12,800 lb! "Hahaha! Trry to aim when yourr gun weiths morre than yourr motherr!" cackles the doctor.

OOC: Using Teleport as a move action, then activating gravity field.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia lashes out again with the chain at the brute, hopefully maneuvering around to strike at an exposed flank snarling, "Tough brute, you are. Take that!"

[sblock=Actions] http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2661348/Stunning Attack (1d20+14=27, 1d20+4=17) +1Damage/2 point Attack exceeded target's defense. Flanking bonus?
If there are gang members moving through her 10ft of threatened area there might be some Attacks of Opportunity going on.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Sceptre: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases