[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

knightemplar

Explorer
"I have had many names over the last few centuries, but the one that suits me best is Crucible.", the young atractive blond said as she waves her hand and the small fire dies around her.

jkason

First Post
Brick

"I have had many names over the last few centuries, but the one that suits me best is Crucible.", the young atractive blond said as she waves her hand and the small fire dies around her.

"Centuries?" Brick says, a bit taken aback. "I ... well, good to meet you."

jkason

First Post
Brick

At this moment, Bricks's cell starts ringing, not his old one , but ...

Brick tenses when he realizes his mystery contact is calling. Still a bit uneasy about these new 'allies,' he excuses himself: "If you'll give me just a moment? Emergency call."

Moving to what he hopes is a safe distance for privacy, he answers.

"Tip was good, but did you send these other guys, too?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The fallen angel ignores the Doctor's sarcasm, not feeling it is worthy of a rebuttal.

While the Brick is talking on the phone, Octavia asks about the gang leader, "So... Shall we interrogate this one? And what about the brute? He was a little troublesome."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
The fallen angel ignores the Doctor's sarcasm, not feeling it is worthy of a rebuttal.

While the Brick is talking on the phone, Octavia asks about the gang leader, "So... Shall we interrogate this one? And what about the brute? He was a little troublesome."

[sblock=ooc] You know from experience, that SHADOW agents are programmed with "the Umbral Protocol": if an agent ever rebels against Overshadow, or is about to give information that will compromise SHADOW (including failing to resist telepathic interrogation), a toxin is released into the agent’s brain, and he dies instantly.[/sblock]

Brick tenses when he realizes his mystery contact is calling. Still a bit uneasy about these new 'allies,' he excuses himself: "If you'll give me just a moment? Emergency call."

Moving to what he hopes is a safe distance for privacy, he answers.

"Tip was good, but did you send these other guys, too?"

[sblock=Brick]"Hello Brick. No, I didn't send them, but I was aware they were moving to Gotham. We all share a common enemy, but don't trust them to much. Move out and look at the roof of the warehouse to the right to find your new contact. You can take the others with you. Your call. Anything else you need to know?"[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Therre is nothing you can take out of them, I'll say that you rremain herre afterr the big guy walks a prrudential distance and obliterrate them forr good, they have no use to us."[/B] answers the doctor.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Therre is nothing you can take out of them, I'll say that you rremain herre afterr the big guy walks a prrudential distance and obliterrate them forr good, they have no use to us."[/B] answers the doctor.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases