[LPF]Kobold's Keep

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=GlassEye]Nope, no confusion. From the Pathfinder Bestiary, pg. 302:

Pounce (Ex) When a creature with this special attack makes a charge, it can make a full attack (including rake attacks if the creature also has the rake ability).
Format: Pounce; Location: Special Attacks.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=GlassEye]Ah . . . strike another one up to my character generator. :confused: I'm off to edit my post and then to the LoneWolf forums to report the bug![/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn can't help but listen to the grisly sounds of crunching carapace and squirting ichor but he tries to keep focused on the other doorways. His keen eyes and ears pierce the gloom and strain to pick up distant sounds.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
I'd like to make a perception check and ready an action vs sight. I think that's a move and standard action respectively, though I couldn't locate the text I was looking for in the book. Anyway, if I can only do one and not both I'll just make my perception and announce if I hear/see anything.
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] You may ready a standard action, move action, swift action, or free action. Readying itself is a standard action regardless of what action you ready.(All on pg. 203 CORE). And searching/looking around is a move action so you are ok with number of actions taken.

Going to advance the round tonight so Songdragon and Fenris have a few hours to get an action in. Only one more character can fit into the combat anyway and there is only one bettle left andd it has taken 1hp of damage. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat Over

lxlAlBlClDlElFlGlHlIlJlKlLlMlNlOlPlQlRlSlTlUlVlWlXlYlZl1l2l3l4l5l6l7l8l9l0l
lal l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lbl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lcl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
ldl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lel l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lfl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lgl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ltltl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lhl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l lPlFl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lil l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l lZl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
ljl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lkl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l lMl lDl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lml l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l lTl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lnl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lol l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lpl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lql l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lrl l l l l l l l l l l l l lRl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lsl l l l l l l l l l l l l lAl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
ltl l l l l l l l l l l l l lVl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lul l l l l l l l l l l l l lIl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lvl l l l l l l l l l l l l lNl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
lwl l l l l l l l l l l l l lEl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

Key

l l = elevation zero
l l = elevation 3'-4'
l l = elevation 40'50'
l l = walls
l l = unexplored or unseeable from current location
l l l
l l l = circular stairwell (10' x 10')

Characters:

lTl = Tahn
lZl = Zelena
lFl = Fury
lMl = Mordjn
lPl = Pari
ltltl = Tagaiwi

[sblock=OOC] Ok let me help with my terrible map making skills. From the outside you all went down into the ravine some 40'-50' feet deep. The window was in a hill before you and you climbed up into it reaching the first room.[/sblock]

[sblock=EDIT] Something I keep meaning to add. The floor and walls are a little slippery due to their smoothness. Which in game terms means if you want to charge or run you need to make an Acrobatics check DC 20 or fall prone. And most climb DC will be elevated because of this. Just thought you should know. Won't be as easy as fighting in a sheep pen. [/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group is swift to deal with the potential threat the bettles might have posed. When Mordjn jumps down careful not to slip on the smooth surface he sees that all the bugs have been smashed so he asks quietly if Tahn sees anything through the door immediatly to their east. Tahn whispers back that he doesn't see a thing the door not being open enough.

Fury easily ran one bettle through and nearly fell over as Tagaiwi rushed by him to get to another. And then Pari follows suit nearly tripping him the opposite way as he moves around to get at the bettle with his huge weapon. Zelena takes the direct route and although the corner of the wall is a little in the way it isn't enough to stop her from running the last bettle through and getting some of the glowing "gunk" on her sword.

Holding the sword up and about to wipe it off Pari stops her, the sword cast a little light about the hallway not unlike a torch. Looking around the group sees a few more doors and an inverted circular staircase.

Could there be an upper level to this place?

[sblock=OOC] Let's see "looking around" you all will notice.

1) There are no doors at areas f,P -f,s/f,T - or g,X. Just open archways above the floor.
2) Perception DC0 shows more orangish-red light coming from the area beyond f,S/f,T but nothing noticable looking over the lip of the doorjam except a very large room.
3) Oh and the items of value you found back in room#1 = small jewerly coffer (made of brass and silver inlay) and an ivory comb with a small green gem set in it.

Where to next? [/sblock]

[sblock=Edit] Nov,8 2010:
Editing in XP to this post to create a link for page 1

XP: 405xp divided by 4 players = 101XP each
Note: Fenris's last post Sept 23rd in this game, before above combat [/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Never dressed an insect before. Think you could cut out one of those glowing glands without splattering it all over the place?" He grins his challenge at Pari before peering about the room. "So, three archways, a stair, and a door." He'll poke around in this room to see if the beetles might have collected any shinies. His brows knit as he notices the dim light from the archway just past Tagaiwi. He cautiously moves around the big cat and pulls himself slowly into the archway to sneak a peek into the next room.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari looks dubiously from the beetles to Fury and back again. He shrugs nonchalantly and draws a dagger, setting to work to excise a glowing gland from one of the beetles that's not oozing too much already.

Tagaiwi stalks over and hangs a heavy head over the Pari's shoulder, almost knocking the little gnome over in his curiosity.

[sblock=OOC]Not sure if there's an applicable skill . . . if so I'll let you roll it to save time, HM.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases