[LPF]Kobold's Keep

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn rubs his chin as he listens to the opening banter back and forth between the prisoner and Fury. He understands the prisoner as well but lets the large man have his way. He begins listing off some ideas to get straight answers from the beast. He mutters them aloud for the benefit of those awaiting translations. "Reptiles, hmmm, lets see... we could shine bright lights in its eyes. Expose it to extremes of hot and cold. Force it to drink milk... though I don't know how to milk any of those beasts behind us. Pluck its scales one by one. Insult true dragons to enrage it." Tahn trails off, lost in thought as he tries to dredge up more ideas on how to deal with a recalcitrant reptile.

Fenris

Adventurer
"Eh, heat would only make it faster, and the cold put it to sleep, at leats until it froze to death. I can oblige it on it's later request as well. The other option is to let it go. Then we could follow it back to colony as Tahn suspects. if we do that I would suggest in the morning, so it moves slower and we can follow the tracks better. And maybe cutting him a bit. the blood will help with tracking." offers the tall northerner.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] This is akways where pbp slows down LOL. Options -
Intimidate DC 10 (friendly for 1d6 x 10 minutes)
Perform DC ?? to make it believe it escaped (maybe you can use Bluff), with people able to aid another in this.
But I haven't seen any questions asked yet? And the translator said unintelligent gnome (gnome = terunt - I like that :D) guess there is no draconic word for stupid since dragons aren't stupid LOL [/sblock]

Fury's search takes little time as a few odd things stick out from the usual "savage" appearance of these creatures.

One of the spears has half of a pair of sheep shears as it's "head", another kobold had a hatchet that was surely made by an able craftsman. And lastly is a roll of parchment torn here and there, but showing a picture of a dragon breathing fire on a stone cube, there is a little writing on it but it is hard to make out in the pale light.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, Pari's definitely not a 'face' characters (not with a 9 Charisma). That's why he's been translating but not doing the questioning.

Aid Another (1d20-1=13) for Diplomacy or Intimidate, whichever the questioner tries.

(Diplomacy is the new 'Gather Information.')[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
The small gnome listens to all and looks down at the kobold prisoner and with her hands on her hips she says, "Come now you, you must know this is bad for you? Personally knowing what you and your kin are capable of, I would rather kill you and be done with it. But by Ral, I am better than that. If you help us, perhaps we can help you. Is your freedom worth anything to you?" She looks to Pari and motions for him to translate, if the kobold does not show any signs of answering.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
{{"Confn jaka wux, wux zklaen vucot nomeno ui tisvelk ihk wux? Svabol wux vur douta kin re di, si ornla ysik svent wux vur qe authot mrith coi. Shar ini ral, si mi desta loupon batobot. Sjek wux letoclo udoka, nomagqe yth shilta letoclo wux. Ui douta xihuuli tivol ekess wux?"}}

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury's search takes little time as a few odd things stick out from the usual "savage" appearance of these creatures.

One of the spears has half of a pair of sheep shears as it's "head", another kobold had a hatchet that was surely made by an able craftsman. And lastly is a roll of parchment torn here and there, but showing a picture of a dragon breathing fire on a stone cube, there is a little writing on it but it is hard to make out in the pale light.

Fury laughs at the cobbled together shears-spear and holds it up for inspection by the rest of the group. "Ha-har, take a look..." He breaks off when he sees everyone else is involved in the questioning and it isn't important anyway. "Never mind."

He holds the hatchet in his hand and flips it to test its balance but it's too small to be comfortable and he lays it on the wall next to the homemade spear.

The parchment, now that might be useful. He squints at the image and the lettering trying to make it out. Or even to tell whether it might be in some language besides common. Fury assumes it is in the kobold jibber-jabber so he approaches Pari who is clearly skilled in Jabbering and might be able to see in the cursed dim light to make out the writing. He waves the parchment so the kobold can see that he has it. "What do you make of this?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The kobold just rant's harder about the "terunts" dying. It gives up trying to remove Mordjn's boot and just lays there breathing hard.

[sblock=Page]
Anyone with low-light vision looking at the page will notice the following:

[sblock=low-light]
The few words are in common and read "when finally finished...." then below that "not even dragon breath will....". In the picture you notice tiny windows and a door on the "stone cube". The page looks torn like the kobolds wanted the picture of the dragon and didn't care about what was writin.[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=Diplomacy]
Not good even with the aid added Zelena only got a 9 . [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases