[LPF]Kobold's Keep - Page 11





+ Log in or register to post
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 314
  1. #101
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,285

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Tahn sighs and crouches down next to the feebly struggling kobold. He carefully inspects his perfect fingernails while he speaks in draconic. "{{coi ui.. unfortunate batobot wux geou ti cooperate. yth geou tepoha ekess move shafaer ekess lyrik means. sjek wux geou ti letoclo udoka lae vi petisse, yth geou filki tepoha ekess shartleg wux sari vi plythu pink molik. wux vucot svanoa yth xurwk pink moliki tir ti wux? yth feed astahi milk. hak astahii grow svern sari turalisj pink moliki hefoc ve, hefoc astahi. mobi ui|ulph lots di kwiip milk shio zahae udoka, batobot ui|ulph svabol tawuraic bensvelkilti wux vucot, wer kwiip stuff. coi ui|ulph vi zi halkiva process. douta ternocki wielg ekik irral, shar astahii tir ti grow spical. douta othi re wer next ekess gethrisj, astahii itrewic turalisj vur blunt svabolen ui desta ihk vulshir milk vur soneir vegetables svabolen wux geou qe tirir vi lot di. ghent batobot douta ehaism swells svern halkvri douta visk ui gethrisja vur wux tepoha vi teik ehaism hefoc hesini. vur hak mobi ui|ulph... algbo, batobot geou qe vi lakinae ihk later, tenpiswo si mi still ukrisir svadrav yth really jalla itrewic started. jalla ti clax kiri drong, vi selgtarn di klewkini really. si ornla|dah yenta ini sun-up.
    si geou tepoha creolna draw creol milk de wer nearest teat.}}"


    He turns and speaks to the others, "Would one of you be so kind to fetch the farmer to milk a goat for us, or do it yourselves if you know how. Our friend here is thirsty...."

    OOC:
    Spoiler:

    Not sure what this counts as, but the skill check is the same for either
    Bluff or Intimidate vs Kobold (1d20+2=18)

 

  • #102
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,394

    Ignore GlassEye
    Fury shrugs and goes off to fulfill Tahn's request. He knocks on the door of the farmer's house. When he gets a response he'll say, "Do you have any milk? We've captured one of the kobold-demons and Tahn says milk is hazardous to them somehow."

  • #103
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    The kobolds eyes widen in shock as it hear's what is in store for it. With one last struggke to get free it starts to panic, when it sees Fury going to fetch milk to turn it into a pink skin it cries out.

    "No, no. I help!" it says in broken common. "Just no kill me, no curse me," it whines.

    OOC
    Will take it as an intimidation based on what Tahn said he was going to do. Same as saying you would peel the skin of someone or break a finger. So this guy is in Friendly stats for a little while any questions?
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #104
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    Zelena nods her thanks to Tahn, and looks at the more compliant kobold, "Where have you and your friends come from? Why are you taking things from this farm?"

  • #105
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    "We searchers for the outpost." the kobold says proudly. "Soon we be enough to take over these woods for ourselves. We strongest here we take what we want. You wish to make friends with us?" The kobold starts talking fast and nervously.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #106
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,264

    Ignore Fenris
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMan View Post
    "We searchers for the outpost." the kobold says proudly. "Soon we be enough to take over these woods for ourselves. We strongest here we take what we want. You wish to make friends with us?" The kobold starts talking fast and nervously.
    "Friends do not take from friends. And the people who live here are our friends. Nor do I think your claim to be strongest is very valid" says Mordjn applying a subtle amount more of pressure with his boot. "But if you really want friendship, we will speak with your chieftain, perhaps negotiate some sort of pact "

  • #107
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,285

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Tahn smiles at the creatures sudden cooperation though the smile doesn't seem to touch his hard eyes. "What can you tell us about the outpost? What is its purpose and where does it lie? What sort of supplies do you need for it? Merely weapons and food, or tools as well?"

  • #108
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    "No *ugh* chief there, but others," the kobold says as Mordjn puts pressure on it's chest. It grabs at his ankle but he has little strength left.

    Stopping as Tahn address it when the half-elf finishs it says, "Plenty to do, but have all tools from here. We out hunting. You never find, hidden from all. And I no allowed to take you there."


    OOC
    Let's see do we want to speed this along? He won't lead you no matter what and by the intimidation rules he would probably become hostile after it wears off and you wouldn;t have reached the outpost so he would lead you away actually. So best bet is to backtrack the group that just came to the farm, or set him free and follow him.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #109
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,264

    Ignore Fenris
    OOC: Alright so what do we think? Track the group back or follow this guy back? If we track the main group back what do we do with him?

  • #110
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,203

    Ignore Mowgli
    "This one's of no further use, and if we leave him alive he'll just return to his tribe and be back to his old mischief. I say we kill him and backtrack this group to their lair."
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Kobold Wyrmpriest and Kobold Minions
      By Green Knight in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: Wednesday, 16th April, 2008, 06:05 PM
    2. Kobold
      By Seeten in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Saturday, 17th March, 2007, 12:45 PM
    3. Want to try the Kobold
      By Demoquin in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: Friday, 8th September, 2006, 02:49 AM
    4. Want to try the Kobold
      By Demoquin in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Monday, 28th August, 2006, 02:19 PM
    5. Kobold HP
      By DM with a vengence in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Monday, 25th November, 2002, 09:00 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •