[LPF]Kobold's Keep

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury returns just in time to hear the kobold's last comment in Common. "I agree with Pari. If we let him go he'll run back to his lair and warn them we're on our way. I do find it interesting that he says they have no chief at their lair."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I am off to work don;t do anything drastic till Zelena can pipe in you guys are all N, and CN. But Zelena is CG so might have an issue with you killing it out right. But I'm thinking maybe giving it a chance with a little one on one combat. If Songdragon doesn't have anything to offer differently by tonight when I get back from work, I'll suggest it. [/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC
[SBLOCK]
I agree that he shouldn't get to go back and warn them we're on the way. I think we should be able to track the group, especially since they've made several trips here over the matter of a few days.

Tahn wouldn't care if we put him out of his misery, fought hand to hand, or fed him to the cat. He'd suggest one of his smaller companions to make the fight fair if we go the one on one route. Perhaps the farmer wants to weigh in since he suffered from their raids, or maybe he will want to do it himself which absolves the group of any morally questionable decisions.
[/SBLOCK]

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnomish woman looks to her kinsman... "I am not about to murder any beast, especially a helpless one. Tie it up well and we should be able to track them back to this outpost. When we have seen to this outpost he can be given a chance. Perhaps he will make a better choice for his future, if allowed. Never the less, we have more important matters to tend before his fate becomes final. Are we departing now, or resting?"

The gnome looks to the kobold, "I suggest you behave or they," motions to the others, [COLOR="silver"]"will kill you."[/COLOR]

((ooc: Sorry all. Guess I should read the previous posts a little better. And yeah... murder = bad for Zelena anyhow. ))

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: No sweat SD, I wasn't kean on killing him either (Mordjn however......)
But maybe we ought to tie him up and take him with us? If he got lose it might cause some problems for the farmer. And if we gag him he won't give us away. Mordjn can carry him without a problem.

And he may prove useful.

If only as a projectile :devil:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari turns to Zelena and speaks in Sylvan: "I'd suggest you make arrangements for it to 'escape' while we're tying him up. He'll run straight back to the tribe and we can follow him there. If you agree with this plan, laugh as though I've told you a joke about the creature."

Songdragon

Explorer
The female gnome considers for a moment and then eyes the kobold before cracking a smile and let out a laugh. She pats Pari on the shoulder, "I like it."

Fenris

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC] I am good to go now if you all wish. racking may be a bit tougher. But I don't think we are too banged up nor did we use many spells.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases