[LPF]Kobold's Keep

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC
[SBLOCK]
Now is fine for Tahn, he can see at night. We should tell the farmer we are leaving to track down more of them. He can save the bodies to present to the city official to show our handiwork.
[/SBLOCK]

Songdragon

Explorer
The small woman removes some rope from her pack and nods to Mordjn to remove his foot, "Come along, or there will be trouble from the large fellow here."

She then moves the kobold just off from the others and starts to bind the kobold, or at least pretends too, she whispers, "Run, before the others notice." She gives the kobold a slight push in the direction of his freedom. "Hurry."

OOC: Good to go. ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The kobold's eyes grow wide in surprise before narrowing in suspicion. It looks over towards the others and as it eyes up Mordjn, it looks down at the warrior's large boots. Bring a clawed hand up to it's still sore chest it whisper's, "I go." and then charges towards the forest as fast as possible.

Everyone watches the creature take finto the woods and can hear it crashing through the brush till it gets far ahead. After nothing can be heard for about ten minutes as a group you decide it is time to follow him to this outpost.

[sblock=OOC] Post up your travels as you wish, giving me a marching order as you do. Once everyone posts up I will move forward, figuring you all are ready. BTW: In most of my games I will not be using the dice roller but for this as it is a fun and short game it is ok to use it if you wish. [/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn shrugs and turns to walk over to the farmers house. He advises him of the situation. He tells him that the creatures were not demons but rather kobolds. They were creating a warren somewhere nearby and need to be rooted out before they become a bigger nuisance.

Returning to the others, he retrieves his two javelins and fits one into a holder on his back and carries the other with his shield. He falls into line near the rear of the party.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
Tahn will take either the last position, or second to last if someone else really wants it.
[/SBLOCK]

Fenris

Adventurer
The small woman removes some rope from her pack and nods to Mordjn to remove his foot, "Come along, or there will be trouble from the large fellow here."

She then moves the kobold just off from the others and starts to bind the kobold, or at least pretends too, she whispers, "Run, before the others notice." She gives the kobold a slight push in the direction of his freedom. "Hurry."

OOC: Good to go. ;)

OOC: I had figured we would tie him up, and "accidentally leave the ropes too lose so he wouldn't be as suspicious.......... But hey it's done and we follow.

"Pari, why don;t you and I take point here since we have the most woodcraft. Fury you have good eyes too, you ought to keep an eye on our back in case those beats try to sneak up on us." suggests Mordjn.

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena answers, "Wherever you need me."

She then looks to Pari and asks, "Is Tagaiwi able to track the kobold by scent? If so, perhaps he can move slightly ahead of the rest of us. I am sure he is more stealthy then some of us."

[sblock=ooc]
OOC: "You no take candle!"
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The little Druid gives his tiger a frustrated glance and looks embarrassed. "Oh, he's perfectly capable . . . when he wants to. I've not yet beat it through his thick skull that he should track things for me."

Pari gives the cat an affectionate rub under the chin to take the sting from his words.

[sblock=OOC]Haven't trained him on that particular trick yet . . . And Pari's Handle Animal score is only 3 so he can't get the requisite 25 to Push Tagaiwi to do it. Planning on fixing the Handle Animal thing next level![/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases