[LPF]Kobold's Keep - Page 21




  1. #201
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,236

    Ignore Mowgli
    Pari clambers up beside Fury, wrinkling his Gnomish nose at the stench. "Phew! What a smell! I wonder what they buried in there?"
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

 

  • #202
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,493

    Ignore GlassEye
    Fury starts to laugh and then chokes on the stench. He coughs, eyes water and he wipes them on his sleeve. "Probably all their most valuable treasures." He snorts. "It's not much different than the muck around Planks..." He'll drop into the room and give it look finally examining the privy-hole. "Probably those little kobold buggers' favorite room." A second sense makes Fury check the shaft of the privy for traps. OOC: Fury's trapfinding is +5.
    Last edited by GlassEye; Tuesday, 19th October, 2010 at 11:20 PM.

  • #203
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    Searching the room yields nothing. The window that once sat behind the "throne", is filled with dirt. The drain goes straight up a few feet before it to looks filled with packed dirt.

    OOC
    Searching reveals nothing vauable or any traps, but does take a minute or two. Did anyone else want to do something before moving on?
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #204
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,289

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Tahn heads back the way they had come, certain they had missed something. He stops at the door across from the room they entered from. He checks for a lock before attempting to open it.

  • #205
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    Tahn goes off exploring alone and finds the iron bound door slightly ajar so he decides to hop up onto the lip of the doorway and see what is inside. He gets one foot up and starts to slip a little so he grabs out for the door, and is shocked when it collaspes off its old hinges and sends him flying backward. He hits the smooth glittery floor with a thump, and then the door follows him down landing on the winded cleric. And all is dark after that.

    "Whoa!"

    *thump*

    "omph!"

    *THAWACK!!*

    "UGH!!"

    *CRASH!!*

    "..."

    Is all the others here before they hurry, slipping and sliding, to see what is going on.

    OOC
    Ok this was my pit trap that wasn't a pit trap pits being useless in an upside down place). It only had all the stats of a pit trap. And it had to go and do max damage ouch, sorry boout that. I made one stabilize roll because it would take everyone a round to get to the scene. Tahn is at -4hp and dying and under the door. Actions please.
    Last edited by HolyMan; Thursday, 21st October, 2010 at 06:14 AM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #206
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,236

    Ignore Mowgli
    Pari hears the clatter and quickly abandons the stinking midden to indulge his Gnomish curiosity.

    Holding the slightly glowing beetle gland high so that it provides illumination for his keen eyes, he quickly finds the source of the clatter and heaves the door off his friend. Working like a dervish, he checks Tahn's vitals, straightens limbs and applies pressure to whatever wounds are bleeding. He's soon got the worst of it under control, and Tahn is resting easy.
    Last edited by Mowgli; Thursday, 21st October, 2010 at 11:06 AM.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #207
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    Zelena moves at a fast but careful pace behind the others and moves to Than's other side. "This does not look good." She clutches a silver holy symbol places a hand on his body before casting a spell. There is a brief silver slight from her hand as it washes over her companions body. (Healed for 1d8+1=6 points of damage. ) She stands and then calls out to Ral once more, "Ral, aid my companions that we may continue this quest." And all are awash with holy energy (Channeling 1d6=3)

    (Only spell left is domain (longstrider), and 3 more uses of channeling. )

  • #208
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,289

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Tahn slowly comes back around. His nose is still broken and starting to swell with blood still flowing freely. He starts to get up but winces in pain and decides to hold still a moment while Zelena continues to apply her healing magic. "Ugh.. my head is killing me. I can feel my pulse behind my eyeballs... though I'm thankful I still have one." He nods his thanks to Pari and Zelena and accepts a hand to help him back to his feet. He sways unsteadily but soon regains his balance.

  • #209
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    OOC
    Good idea Songdragon how about everyone give use a stats update. I have Tahn at 5 hp, after the healing. And it bites that door was suppose to catch a 10'x10' area hmm... maybe that's why the dice gods had it do so much damage. They are wise them dice gods. What next?


    Edit

    Nov 8th, 2010

    XP: pit trap CR 1 = 400xp divided by 4 players = 100xp each
    Last edited by HolyMan; Monday, 8th November, 2010 at 08:05 AM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #210
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,493

    Ignore GlassEye
    Fury follows and watches only slightly concerned at Tahn's injury; after all, he really hardly knows the man. However, he feels a surge of satisfaction as the skin and muscle on his leg begins rapidly healing with the flash of Ral's power invoked by Zelena. Once Tahn is on his own two feet again Fury claps him on the shoulder. "Indestructible walls but not doors, eh? So, you think that was a booby-trap laid by those scaly little beasts or just plain bad luck?

    Fury cautiously approaches the door since he isn't certain whether more of the supposedly indestructible structure might come tumbling down or not. He'll look it over for more traps or stand aside if Tahn wants to give it another go.

    Fury Stats

    HP 8/10; AC 16
    F +1; R +6; W +0

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Kobold Wyrmpriest and Kobold Minions
      By Green Knight in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: Wednesday, 16th April, 2008, 06:05 PM
    2. Kobold
      By Seeten in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Saturday, 17th March, 2007, 12:45 PM
    3. Want to try the Kobold
      By Demoquin in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: Friday, 8th September, 2006, 02:49 AM
    4. Want to try the Kobold
      By Demoquin in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Monday, 28th August, 2006, 02:19 PM
    5. Kobold HP
      By DM with a vengence in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Monday, 25th November, 2002, 09:00 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •