[LPF]Kobold's Keep

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury starts to laugh and then chokes on the stench. He coughs, eyes water and he wipes them on his sleeve. "Probably all their most valuable treasures." He snorts. "It's not much different than the muck around Planks..." He'll drop into the room and give it look finally examining the privy-hole. "Probably those little kobold buggers' favorite room." A second sense makes Fury check the shaft of the privy for traps. OOC: Fury's trapfinding is +5.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Searching the room yields nothing. The window that once sat behind the "throne", is filled with dirt. The drain goes straight up a few feet before it to looks filled with packed dirt.

[sblock=OOC] Searching reveals nothing vauable or any traps, but does take a minute or two. Did anyone else want to do something before moving on? [/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn heads back the way they had come, certain they had missed something. He stops at the door across from the room they entered from. He checks for a lock before attempting to open it.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Tahn goes off exploring alone and finds the iron bound door slightly ajar so he decides to hop up onto the lip of the doorway and see what is inside. He gets one foot up and starts to slip a little so he grabs out for the door, and is shocked when it collaspes off its old hinges and sends him flying backward. He hits the smooth glittery floor with a thump, and then the door follows him down landing on the winded cleric. And all is dark after that.

"Whoa!"

*thump*

"omph!"

*THAWACK!!*

"UGH!!"

*CRASH!!*

"..."

Is all the others here before they hurry, slipping and sliding, to see what is going on.

[sblock=OOC] Ok this was my pit trap that wasn't a pit trap pits being useless in an upside down place). It only had all the stats of a pit trap. And it had to go and do max damage ouch, sorry boout that. I made one stabilize roll because it would take everyone a round to get to the scene. Tahn is at -4hp and dying and under the door. Actions please. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari hears the clatter and quickly abandons the stinking midden to indulge his Gnomish curiosity.

Holding the slightly glowing beetle gland high so that it provides illumination for his keen eyes, he quickly finds the source of the clatter and heaves the door off his friend. Working like a dervish, he checks Tahn's vitals, straightens limbs and applies pressure to whatever wounds are bleeding. He's soon got the worst of it under control, and Tahn is resting easy.

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena moves at a fast but careful pace behind the others and moves to Than's other side. "This does not look good." She clutches a silver holy symbol places a hand on his body before casting a spell. There is a brief silver slight from her hand as it washes over her companions body. (Healed for 1d8+1=6 points of damage. ) She stands and then calls out to Ral once more, "Ral, aid my companions that we may continue this quest." And all are awash with holy energy (Channeling 1d6=3)

(Only spell left is domain (longstrider), and 3 more uses of channeling. )

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn slowly comes back around. His nose is still broken and starting to swell with blood still flowing freely. He starts to get up but winces in pain and decides to hold still a moment while Zelena continues to apply her healing magic. "Ugh.. my head is killing me. I can feel my pulse behind my eyeballs... though I'm thankful I still have one." He nods his thanks to Pari and Zelena and accepts a hand to help him back to his feet. He sways unsteadily but soon regains his balance.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Good idea Songdragon how about everyone give use a stats update. I have Tahn at 5 hp, after the healing. And it bites that door was suppose to catch a 10'x10' area hmm... maybe that's why the dice gods had it do so much damage. They are wise them dice gods. What next? [/sblock]

[sblock=Edit]
Nov 8th, 2010

XP: pit trap CR 1 = 400xp divided by 4 players = 100xp each [/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury follows and watches only slightly concerned at Tahn's injury; after all, he really hardly knows the man. However, he feels a surge of satisfaction as the skin and muscle on his leg begins rapidly healing with the flash of Ral's power invoked by Zelena. Once Tahn is on his own two feet again Fury claps him on the shoulder. "Indestructible walls but not doors, eh? So, you think that was a booby-trap laid by those scaly little beasts or just plain bad luck?

Fury cautiously approaches the door since he isn't certain whether more of the supposedly indestructible structure might come tumbling down or not. He'll look it over for more traps or stand aside if Tahn wants to give it another go.

[sblock=Fury Stats]
HP 8/10; AC 16
F +1; R +6; W +0[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases