[LPF]Kobold's Keep

Songdragon

Explorer
Takes up the broach and stores it away in her pack... and she looks at Fury. "If need to boost someone up, I'll volunteer. I am small and light."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The grappling hook doesn't find any purchase on the rounded center of the staircase. It slips back down and oddly it doesn't chip the sides of the wall like it would normally do also. The smoothness and curve looks to make it impossible to get the hook up the stairs.

[sblock=OOC] And the adventure calls for another way to go, so there is that too. :p [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari calls Tagaiwi over to Fury's location and commands the great cat to lie down. He nimbly hops onto the tiger's back to reach his friend's side and peers into the darkness.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury nods to the gnome. "Good thinking. Ah, Mordjn? Those northern muscles of yours are needed." He winks at the bigger man. "Unless you'd like to make use of those overlooked brains and concoct a plan to check out that noise?" He looks over at the peering Pari. "You make anything out up there?"

[sblock=OOC]Could we have Mordjn lift Zelena up? That is, if that puts her within distance of the fireplace...[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
From the back of Tagaiwi Pari hears the noises Fury was talking about. The fireplace's entrance is still almost two feet over his head but the clanging of pots is clearly heard and then goes slient and then is heard again.

Everyone once they enter can hear the strange sound and Mordjn nods to Fury's request flexing a muscled arm. "If the little lady wishes to go up and see I can get her up there." he says with a grin.

The fireplace's entrance is almost eight feet up but that is no problem for the tall northerner.

[sblock=Songdragon] If your character agrees go ahead and post the boosting up and the following is a description of the area to help speed things along.

"The chimney looks long out of use the soot still blackens the area but it has long since dried away. It is filled with dirt about a foot below the opening and a long large flute leads up broken in places to provide hand and foot holds. The strange wall material is not present here so the chimney must have been built on after. Looking up and holding her still glowing sword high, Zelena sees that it goes up and looks to be a more rugged climb than the smooth walls from the other room. It would be easy for everyone to climb up through here to the top. She hears the same pot rattling noise as before (coming from above) and then silence. A few moments later the rattling starts again and then goes quiet - Perhaps this leads to the Kobold Kitchens?" ;) [/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelana moves into place and accepts the boost up into chimney itself. She takes notice of the handholds. In a quiet voice as not to allow those above to know what is coming, "Looks like we might be able to get up here. There are enough hand holds. I'll start..."

With that the gnomish woman starts up taking her time to climb up the chimney. She is careful when she gets closer to an opening.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I will need an order as it will be single file up the flute. And I don't know how you wish to get the "big cat" up there. If you think of something I may let it fly (just depends ;)). [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari looks doubtfully up the chimney, then at Tagaiwi, then at the chimney again. He indicates the fireplace to his furry friend; "Tagaiwi, nakabantay!"

OOC: Nakabantay = 'Guard'

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Suggested order:
Zelena, Fury, Pari, Tahn, Mordjn. Don't think I missed anyone. If anyone prefers a different order I'm cool with that.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] 24 hr bump - for any objections for the suggested marching order. If none I will advance the thread tomorrow night. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases