[LPF]Kobold's Keep - Page 3




+ Log in or register to post
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 314
  1. #21
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    The gnomish woman thanks Fallson, and after getting directions to Farmer Jezz's farm, she makes her way to the stables and picks out a nice war pony (if available) or normal pony for the trip out. She then makes her way out of town with the others.

    "If I might ask of you all. While we have introduced one another I am afraid I do not know what strengths that some of you might bring to battling these creatures?" she looks around to the others and starts herself, "I am a priestess, wish some battle experience as well the divine magics granted by Ral."

 

  • #22
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,236

    Ignore Mowgli
    Pari retrieves Tagaiwi and mounts up as the others - those without horses - select their 'rides.'

    "And I am a priest as well, though of an . . . earthier . . . sort than Zelena. I have some small skill in battle, and Tagaiwi can hold his own of course."
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #23
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,291

    Ignore Fenris
    Quote Originally Posted by Songdragon View Post
    The gnomish woman thanks Fallson, and after getting directions to Farmer Jezz's farm, she makes her way to the stables and picks out a nice war pony (if available) or normal pony for the trip out. She then makes her way out of town with the others.

    "If I might ask of you all. While we have introduced one another I am afraid I do not know what strengths that some of you might bring to battling these creatures?" she looks around to the others and starts herself, "I am a priestess, wish some battle experience as well the divine magics granted by Ral."
    Mordjn smiles down at the gnomish woman. "Well, my strength is rather evident I would suspect. It is as it is so to speak. I can pick up your little pony there if need be. But I am quite at home in the wilds and can track fairly well as well." replies the big barbarian matter of factly as he selects a large horse for himself.

  • #24
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    She nods to Pari and looks tot he large cat she reaches out but then stops and looks at her gnomish companion, "May I pet Tagaiwi?"

    She looks up to Mordjn with her own smile, "Good to know. While you strength itself was evident, Your other skills in the wild were not. I am sure they will prove most useful, along with your strong sword arm."

  • #25
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,236

    Ignore Mowgli
    Quote Originally Posted by Songdragon View Post
    She nods to Pari and looks tot he large cat she reaches out but then stops and looks at her gnomish companion, "May I pet Tagaiwi?"
    The gnome's eyes twinkle as he nods affirmatively.

    "He's got a spot right about here . . ." Pari reaches out to scratch the massive tiger along his jawbone. Tagaiwi's purr sounds like the rumbling precursor of an earthquake as he pushes down on Pari's hand to increase the pressure of the petting.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #26
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,291

    Ignore Fenris
    Quote Originally Posted by Songdragon View Post
    She looks up to Mordjn with her own smile, "Good to know. While you strength itself was evident, Your other skills in the wild were not. I am sure they will prove most useful, along with your strong sword arm."
    "Or axe arm" says Mordjn with a wink to Zelena. Mordjn gets down on one knee, still a head taller than either gnome.

    "May I say hello to Tagaiwi as well?" asks Mordjn looking the cat in the eye.

  • #27
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,236

    Ignore Mowgli
    "You surely may! He loves it, though I warn you he'll be near impossible to live with after all of this attention. Already thinks he's king of the world!"
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #28
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,291

    Ignore Fenris
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
    "You surely may! He loves it, though I warn you he'll be near impossible to live with after all of this attention. Already thinks he's king of the world!"
    "Well, I have a feeling old Tag and I will be side by side quite a bit won't you Tagi?" says Mordjn ruffling the jowls of the big cat.

    "Besides, I am the only one bigger than him" smiles Mordjn.

  • #29
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,493

    Ignore GlassEye
    Fury, unsure of the big cat, doesn't involve himself with petting the beast like most of the others instead preferring to keep his distance. His horse picks up on his anxiousness and acts a bit skittish but Fury controls his mount fairly well for a common man born and raised in a city of islands. He shrugs. "I have some skill with a blade. I can do just about anything of a physical nature and have done some work with mechanical devices." He shrugs again and gives a self-deprecating smile. "I used to be able to weave a mean basket..."

  • #30
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,289

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Tahn accepts the document solemnly and looks it over. His eyes linger over the mans signature, as if tracing with his eyes how it is signed. He folds the paper and slips it into a pocket of his jacket, then turns and follows the others out.

    On their way out of town, Tahn stops at the mouth of an alleyway and dismounts. Ducking down the narrow passage, he emerges a moment later carrying a large shield and two long sharpened poles. From the debris he brushes from their surfaces they may have been hidden amongst some refuse there. He straps them to the side of his horse before remounting and catching up with the rest of the group.

    As they make their way towards the farmstead he listens quietly as the others discuss their strengths. He looks at the large cat the others are petting but refrains from petting it out of respect for a fellow predator. After the others have all spoken he says, "I've no great skill at arms nor am I a powerful sorcerer. I'll watch your back however and help where I can."

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Kobold Wyrmpriest and Kobold Minions
      By Green Knight in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: Wednesday, 16th April, 2008, 06:05 PM
    2. Kobold
      By Seeten in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Saturday, 17th March, 2007, 12:45 PM
    3. Want to try the Kobold
      By Demoquin in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: Friday, 8th September, 2006, 02:49 AM
    4. Want to try the Kobold
      By Demoquin in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Monday, 28th August, 2006, 02:19 PM
    5. Kobold HP
      By DM with a vengence in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Monday, 25th November, 2002, 09:00 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •