[LPF]Kobold's Keep

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnomish woman thanks Fallson, and after getting directions to Farmer Jezz's farm, she makes her way to the stables and picks out a nice war pony (if available) or normal pony for the trip out. She then makes her way out of town with the others.

"If I might ask of you all. While we have introduced one another I am afraid I do not know what strengths that some of you might bring to battling these creatures?" she looks around to the others and starts herself, "I am a priestess, wish some battle experience as well the divine magics granted by Ral."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari retrieves Tagaiwi and mounts up as the others - those without horses - select their 'rides.'

"And I am a priest as well, though of an . . . earthier . . . sort than Zelena. I have some small skill in battle, and Tagaiwi can hold his own of course."

Fenris

Adventurer
The gnomish woman thanks Fallson, and after getting directions to Farmer Jezz's farm, she makes her way to the stables and picks out a nice war pony (if available) or normal pony for the trip out. She then makes her way out of town with the others.

"If I might ask of you all. While we have introduced one another I am afraid I do not know what strengths that some of you might bring to battling these creatures?" she looks around to the others and starts herself, "I am a priestess, wish some battle experience as well the divine magics granted by Ral."

Mordjn smiles down at the gnomish woman. "Well, my strength is rather evident I would suspect. It is as it is so to speak. I can pick up your little pony there if need be. But I am quite at home in the wilds and can track fairly well as well." replies the big barbarian matter of factly as he selects a large horse for himself.

Songdragon

Explorer
She nods to Pari and looks tot he large cat she reaches out but then stops and looks at her gnomish companion, "May I pet Tagaiwi?"

She looks up to Mordjn with her own smile, "Good to know. While you strength itself was evident, Your other skills in the wild were not. I am sure they will prove most useful, along with your strong sword arm."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
She nods to Pari and looks tot he large cat she reaches out but then stops and looks at her gnomish companion, "May I pet Tagaiwi?"

The gnome's eyes twinkle as he nods affirmatively.

"He's got a spot right about here . . ." Pari reaches out to scratch the massive tiger along his jawbone. Tagaiwi's purr sounds like the rumbling precursor of an earthquake as he pushes down on Pari's hand to increase the pressure of the petting.

Fenris

Adventurer
She looks up to Mordjn with her own smile, "Good to know. While you strength itself was evident, Your other skills in the wild were not. I am sure they will prove most useful, along with your strong sword arm."

"Or axe arm" says Mordjn with a wink to Zelena. Mordjn gets down on one knee, still a head taller than either gnome.

"May I say hello to Tagaiwi as well?" asks Mordjn looking the cat in the eye.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"You surely may! He loves it, though I warn you he'll be near impossible to live with after all of this attention. Already thinks he's king of the world!"

Fenris

Adventurer
"You surely may! He loves it, though I warn you he'll be near impossible to live with after all of this attention. Already thinks he's king of the world!"

"Well, I have a feeling old Tag and I will be side by side quite a bit won't you Tagi?" says Mordjn ruffling the jowls of the big cat.

"Besides, I am the only one bigger than him" smiles Mordjn.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury, unsure of the big cat, doesn't involve himself with petting the beast like most of the others instead preferring to keep his distance. His horse picks up on his anxiousness and acts a bit skittish but Fury controls his mount fairly well for a common man born and raised in a city of islands. He shrugs. "I have some skill with a blade. I can do just about anything of a physical nature and have done some work with mechanical devices." He shrugs again and gives a self-deprecating smile. "I used to be able to weave a mean basket..."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn accepts the document solemnly and looks it over. His eyes linger over the mans signature, as if tracing with his eyes how it is signed. He folds the paper and slips it into a pocket of his jacket, then turns and follows the others out.

On their way out of town, Tahn stops at the mouth of an alleyway and dismounts. Ducking down the narrow passage, he emerges a moment later carrying a large shield and two long sharpened poles. From the debris he brushes from their surfaces they may have been hidden amongst some refuse there. He straps them to the side of his horse before remounting and catching up with the rest of the group.

As they make their way towards the farmstead he listens quietly as the others discuss their strengths. He looks at the large cat the others are petting but refrains from petting it out of respect for a fellow predator. After the others have all spoken he says, "I've no great skill at arms nor am I a powerful sorcerer. I'll watch your back however and help where I can."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases