[LPF]Kobold's Keep - Page 6




+ Log in or register to post
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 314
  1. #51
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,246

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    OOC
    Gotcha. So I don't need to hold my action for Tagaiwi's initiative to give a command - as soon as I give one he'll use his 'ready action' and obey (or not, depending on my Handle Animal check)?
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

 

  • #52
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    OOC
    Correct and if you "mishandle" him or not give a command he has an init to help defend himself.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #53
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,516

    Ignore GlassEye
    My communities:

    OOC
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMan
    Fury 10 16 ??/none
    I didn't say anything about Fury having drawn his weapon because I didn't know how long it would take him to get where he is going. If it takes two move actions then he wouldn't have an action left to draw a weapon. Just a little more detail from you (even a rough distance estimation) would help immensely when we have to describe our character actions.

    Secondly, do you want us to only post in initiative order? I assume you do (but I'm getting tired of waiting).

  • #54
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    OOC
    Couldn't tell you a distance because I don't even know it. LOL but seeings as how we weren't in regular combat you could do whatever you wish beforehand. And I'll remembe next time Fury is searching a dark forest for things that might jump out at him his weapon will still be in it's sheath.

    You may post in any order you wish but those ahead of you will get their actions off first. So perhaps keep your post general enough. "Fury walks up and attacks the closest enemy to him." That way if the closest at the time of posting is killed I will know he went on to the next one.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #55
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,246

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    OOC
    Secondly, do you want us to only post in initiative order? I assume you do (but I'm getting tired of waiting).
    OOC
    Sorry, GE - that's my bad. I couldn't post an action right away then totally forgot it was Pari's turn. It'll be this afternoon/evening before I can get his action up but I'll remember this time.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #56
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,516

    Ignore GlassEye
    My communities:

    Fury continues his dash towards the sheep pen. He vaults past Zelena and Mordjn to a free section of wall surprising even himself with a perfectly executed flip. He lands, balances on the wall, weight on the balls of his feet with knees slightly bent, and is ready to move forward again in an instant. "...son of a feathered fool..." mutters Fury. He laughs, momentarily filled with the pure joy of movement, then draws his rapier. Poised there, he waits for demon-spawn movement to draw his eye before making his next move.

    OOC
    @Mowgli: I understand. I've just had a bit more free time over the past day and I've found myself checking in here repeatedly looking for something to do which doesn't help my natural impatience (which I'm working on!). It's all cool, especially now that I know I can post anyway.

    @HolyMan: Fury prefers to keep his hands free so that he is ready for anything that might arise. Besides his mother always told him 'Don't run with scizzors, you'll poke your eye out.' It applies double to objects that are bigger and pointier!

    Fury's actions:
    Move: move and jump. Acrobatics (High Jump DC 12): (1d20+11=31)
    Move: draw rapier.

    EDIT: Acrobatics 31 means Fury could have vaulted over Mordjn if he had had enough movement remaining.
    Last edited by GlassEye; Friday, 27th August, 2010 at 07:42 PM.

  • #57
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,292

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    My communities:

    Tahn grins grimly seeing the javelin take down the first of them. What ever they were, they did not seem to be supernatural if mundane weapons could take them down. He moves to the edge of the roof and drops his javelin to the ground. Gripping his rope in both hands he steps off the edge and starts to rappel down the side of the barn to the ground.

  • #58
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,246

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    "Let's go, Tagaiwi - we've devils to kill."

    Pari climbs swiftly over the low wall and begins making his way through the penned animals, keeping his eye's open for . . . whatever he's looking for.

    Though he should be ready for battle, Tagaiwi balks unexpectedly at the wall and refuses to go over.

    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #59
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    My communities:

    The gnomish woman abandons her stealth and makes for the small wall before her. She attempts to (climb) over it with great ease, considering she is armored so. She stands among the farm animals within the pen looking for the small demons within. "Come out foul beasts, we know you are in here!"


    ((OOC Double Move. Puts her about the 2nd farm animal I believe. If she actually spots one of the lil guys, would she recognize them. She does have the hatred of reptilian humanoids? ))

  • #60
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,297

    Ignore Fenris
    My communities:

    Mordjn is able to almost step over the wall, and uses his long legs to shift his weight as he goes over the wall. He wades through the sheep, pushing them aside in their fear of the red demons. As he wades through the bleeting masses he suddely spots one of the demons hiding before him, trying to use a sheep as cover. Mordjn raises his axe and swings but the movement of sheep in the pen and trying to avoid them spoils his swing and he misses.

    Rolls

    Climb check
    1d20+6=8

    Moving to column s, row n. Plenty of movement to do so

    Attack
    1d20+5=9, 1d12+6=10
    Not couting

    At least we should get cover from them as well.



    OOC: As a suggestion HM, when you do your maps (and it looks great to me no problem) you should use letters on one side and numbers on the other so we can be more precise in where you want us.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Kobold Wyrmpriest and Kobold Minions
      By Green Knight in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: Wednesday, 16th April, 2008, 06:05 PM
    2. Kobold
      By Seeten in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Saturday, 17th March, 2007, 12:45 PM
    3. Want to try the Kobold
      By Demoquin in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: Friday, 8th September, 2006, 02:49 AM
    4. Want to try the Kobold
      By Demoquin in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Monday, 28th August, 2006, 02:19 PM
    5. Kobold HP
      By DM with a vengence in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Monday, 25th November, 2002, 09:00 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •