How many PCs are usually involved in your sessions?

How many PCs are generally involved in your campaign sessions?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 5 13.9%

Votes: 10 27.8%

Votes: 8 22.2%

Votes: 11 30.6%

Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 9+

Votes: 2 5.6%

johnsemlak

First Post
I thought it was time for another poll.

How many PCs are generally in your current campaign sessions? You can include a pc controlled by the DM if you consider it a PC.

If you're running/DMing more than one campaign, you can post more than one answer.

Crothian

First Post
We have a weekly game that has five, and a monthly that has seven. Personally, I'm a bigger fan of the smaller groups. Some of the most fun I had was with a 3 PC game.

Fenes 2

First Post
I have a weekly Shadowrun-campaign with 2 players, and two D&D campaigns with 3 to 4 players. I really like the smaller parties, since it allows both player and DM more interaction.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Seven regular players, two constant NPC companions and a few former PCs that pop in and out when their players are (rarely) in town... looks like I'm in the 9+ range.

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
I run a game with four players, which seem to be about the right size for me as a DM. I play in two campaigns, one having four core players with a fifth comming around occasionally. The other game I play in has five players who show up every session, and two more who manage to appear every other session.

So I guess 4.66666666666666666666666666666666667.

Remove ads