The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah let's start discussing either politics or religion, it'll get out of hand right quick.

Where's Rhun? I'd like to discuss the 14th amendment with him ... now that'll draw the mods attention faster than a hot chick drawing stares at Gencon.

renau1g

First Post
Hey Gandalf, where you at in MI? I was just there over the weekend up around Frankenmuth. Just curious.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Yeah let's start discussing either politics or religion, it'll get out of hand right quick.

Where's Rhun? I'd like to discuss the 14th amendment with him ... now that'll draw the mods attention faster than a hot chick drawing stares at Gencon.

hot chick at gencon? never happen. Hot chicks know to stay away from from any rpg thing.

(lts see if i get a response to that from any on this sight)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
hot chick at gencon? never happen. Hot chicks know to stay away from from any rpg thing.

you see Scott: part of his statement was because that would never happen.

my statement: hot chicks stay away from RPG EVENTS: yes
hot chicks stay away from RPGs: no

EDIT: just so it is VERY clear I am not a hot chick, nor a chick at all, just so that knowlege is out there. After re-reading scotts post I would clarify that.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

As soon as Blizzard takes over GenCon and tries to morph it into BlizzCon East/Europe/Whatever OR ComicCon takes it over then you will start seeing hot chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads