The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And page four I'm going to dig up that new guy thread and see where it left off. I still say we should have a players lounge sticky for "fun talk".

btw played with a guy so cheesey that we nicked named him "Gouda"

EDIT:
new guy thread facts -
started by skeldesblade (total posts 5)
36 pages
524 posts
last post by Scott DeWar Oct 22, 2009

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! LOL :p

oh well nothing last forever.

Can we ever get a sticky a sort of "Player's Lounge" for out of the way fun, when posting is slow?

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
my vote is no as well, provided it counts.

also, should black rat be afraid of ghost cat? if so, then my sharp chedder is safe.

renau1g

First Post
Hmmmm I fear that even the omnipotent Black Rat falls before the Pirate Cat I mean c'mon he even has a hook!

Leif

Adventurer
I'd normally delete this thread, but it's kinda awesome.

Leif, still want it gone?
Welllllll, I would say yes with no hesitation, but the rest of the gang seems to be enjoying themselves (at my expense, no doubt), so I guess they might as well be allowed to continue? (As long as we're not in violation of some FORUM regulation or something?)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! LOL :p

oh well nothing last forever.

Can we ever get a sticky a sort of "Player's Lounge" for out of the way fun, when posting is slow?

HM
The only problem is that such a thread would have to close at 1000 posts. Also, there already is an off-topic conversation thread in off-topic (aka the HIVE/HIVEMIND).

So technically, from my understanding, without this thread being shunted off to off-topic land, it would have to be on-topic for Talking the talk, so the players lounge would some how have to deal with the ongoing pbp games, the living worlds, making fun of Lief for double posting his ooc thread, or anything that falls into those categories. IE a meta-ooc thread ;):lol:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases