The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The only problem is that such a thread would have to close at 1000 posts. Also, there already is an off-topic conversation thread in off-topic.

So technically, from my understanding, without this thread being shunted off to off-topic land, it would have to be on-topic for Talking the talk, so...

The problem is the gang here in Talking the Talk isn't off-topic.

Now if you made a Way Off-Topic, or Off, Off-Topic thread then that would be where we would fit in to post. LOL :p

HM

EDIT: page 5 and still going strong, yes blackrat is in trouble unless he has ghost touch claws (vs. ghostcat) an can fly like Peter Pan (vs Piratecat and his "Hook")

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Holyman you didn't catch my edit. :D

me said:
So technically, from my understanding, without this thread being shunted off to off-topic land, it would have to be on-topic for Talking the talk, so the players lounge would some how have to deal with the ongoing pbp games, the living worlds, making fun of Lief for double posting his ooc thread, or anything that falls into those categories. IE a meta-ooc thread
emphasis me..

Wait, can I do that?!?!?

renau1g

First Post
Hmmmm it does seem like the Hive has finally escaped their Off-Topic prisoner constructed by those nefarious mods, with Morrus away the time was ripe for their plan. Now even Piratecat was forced to consider staying his hand and all of Enworld trembled....

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Awesome, 'casue I always thought that citing yourself as a source seem kind of wonky and self serving. :D

On a side note, I always find myself wondering how easy (or difficult) it would be to do a pbp of a home brew... Specially if you use M&M for something that isn't super heroes related.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hmmmm it does seem like the Hive has finally escaped their Off-Topic prisoner constructed by those nefarious mods, with Morrus away the time was ripe for their plan. Now even Piratecat was forced to consider staying his hand and all of Enworld trembled....

SSSSSShhhh..... ;)

Naa, Hive like threads always appear on the different forums every few months often as a result of thread necromancy, posting errors, and tom foolery.

Leif

Adventurer
Stop calling her Shirley (he said tipping his hat to Leslie Nielsen). It was his 'special' sister Gertrude.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Umm... Leif hate to break it to you Tom Foolery only has one sister and an older brother name Gerdie.

I think you... oh 'special' ;) I gotcha.

HM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases