The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*Rolls eyes* You mean you don't want to sell them a liquid hydrogen fuled unit?

renau1g

First Post
Hmmmm....as an evil DM I do have a need for cheap fire-breathing constructs, especially as those damn adventuring types keep poking their noses where they shouldn't.

You give a volume discount? I've got at least five sites that I've currently got on the go I could use these for.

Dragonwriter

First Post
You ask for a volume discount when ordering five? Please, renau1g, let's try to dream a bit bigger. I can already see them as hugely multi-functional, not just an adventurer-deterrent.

I mean, siege engine, anti-infantry, conversation-starter, gigantic mobile barbecue... The list goes on and on.

However, I'm a little strapped for cash... Can we go with a down payment for now? And after I've taken several major cities for ransom, I'll pay the rest off.

And then, Pinky... We shall rule the world!

*cough* *cough* ...Erm, sorry about that. Got a little carried away, there...

renau1g

First Post
No,no, you got it all wrong, I've got 5 places that need guarding, but I'm sure I can surely squeeze more than 1 in each place. Especially if they're customizable... *evil laugh*

Dragonwriter

First Post
Ah, multiple pieces in a few places...

Well, if not dream bigger, be a bit more proactive.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go find a mage capable of animating them.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
A mage?!?!? Why not pget you several tinker gnomes to build you a steam powered walking construct, then murder and raise them as the construct's undead team of pilots? We could call it, Voltron Force Gno!

Leif

Adventurer
Youse guys are just silly! No self-respecting Gnome wants to be buddies with a dragon, even a mechanical, magically animated one! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases