Whatcha gonna run? Whatcha wanna play?

madwabbit

First Post
I'm thinking about hosting/facilitating a Fiasco session. Might run the Princess Bride 2 game, now that RI's broken the curse on it -- might stick with S7S with it, or convert it to Lady Blackbird. Might kickoff a serial arc of Victorian-era supers, using The Kerberos Club setting that just came out for Savage Worlds. Maybe some Blowback or Remember Tomorrow.

I'm kinda all over the map with what I want to run.

In re: play, I definitely want to play Old School Hack and Fiasco. Dikaiosunh might run a Dark Sun 4e game and/or Misspent Youth, and I'd definitely be interested in either of those.

Last edited:

John Crichton

First Post
Haven't quite nailed down what I wanna run yet but possibilities include:

- A sequel to Hellpocalypse.
- A pirate themed game likely using Savage Worlds.
- A game very loosely based on Predators or The Expendables. Or any other movie I've seen recently that included a very malleable concept.

As for what I wanna play? OSH is likely top of the list right now.

Last edited:

Planning to run a sequel to last years BD&D game. Same cast of characters in a new scenario.

Don't know everything in the offering yet so I don't know what to play. :)

QuinnHarlech

Explorer
Likely 3:16. I figured that since I got it from the last Game Day raffle, I should get around to doing something with it.

That's assuming that I don't go "oooh, shiny!" for a different game between now and then.

Was thinking of facilitating Fiasco as well.

Maybe Atomic Highway, since I seem destined to run the games madwabbit says he's going to run but never gets around to.

I'd like to run Eclipse Phase, but I'm having trouble coming up with an adventure that really sells the setting.

Dungannon

First Post
I'm going to run a Star Wars Saga game. As for playing, it depends on what the rest of you all decide to offer as there are too many choices that interest me right now. :)

Xer0

First Post
Was thinking of facilitating Fiasco as well.

Maybe Atomic Highway, since I seem destined to run the games madwabbit says he's going to run but never gets around to.

I'd like to run Eclipse Phase, but I'm having trouble coming up with an adventure that really sells the setting.

Funny, I was thinking of running EP as well... but since I've only got the one day, I may just be selfish and playing in both sessions.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I'll be running Sky Galleons of Mars using the new Savage Worlds Space: 1889 book. I had originally been thinking that I'd gin up a new scenario but I think I might run the same one I've been running since April because (1) it is extensively playtested and I've squeezed it into 4 hours and (2) it'll be a chance for the extensive list of people who've already played to take a pass on it and let some other folks play. Also, I'm lazy.

I'll also be running Old School Hack using some sort of scenario that I haven't yet come up with and might not come up with until I'm sitting at the table. Thus is one of the many glories of Old School Hack!

I am playing in Dungannon's game, whether I like it or not. And I'd really like to play Fiasco too.

Also my daughter is promising to come up with another Game In A Jar scenario if anybody is interested in playing that.

DarkTouch

First Post
I've been planning this one for a long time so I'll be looking forward to running it. Current title is "The Evil League of Evil's Sing-Along* Rampage" *No actual singing required. It'll be a Dr. Horrible Sequel done in ICONS. Character creation at the table.

As for playing. I'd love to get in on if someone is going to run a DC Adventures game. Yes. I'm a superhero junkie.

Remove ads