Whatcha gonna run? Whatcha wanna play?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Nice, glad you'll be there, Rich!

I'd love to play the dungeon crawl this time around (if it doesn't conflict with Rel's Space 1889 game).

FYI since Dungannon's Star Wars game is on Saturday AM then I'll run Space: 1889 in the PM on Saturday. I'll be running Old School Hack sometime on Sunday, hopefully in whichever timeslot I'm not playing Fiasco.

AIM-54

First Post
I'm looking at running a CthulhuTech game set on the Baltic Sea on the front lines of the Migou conflict. It'll focus on the mecha side of things, so explosions'll be mandatory. ;)

The_Universe

First Post
I'm looking at running a CthulhuTech game set on the Baltic Sea on the front lines of the Migou conflict. It'll focus on the mecha side of things, so explosions'll be mandatory. ;)
So awesome. So very very awesome.

I think I posted this elsewhere, but I will be running a prequel installment of my US History themed M&M game set in the Tripoli War in 1805. It was moderately successful at Gen Con, and deals with all the same characters who were in my War of 1812 games -- think pastiches of the Justice League/Avengers. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice, glad you'll be there, Rich!

I'd love to play the dungeon crawl this time around (if it doesn't conflict with Rel's Space 1889 game).

Ohhh. Awesome. :D

Pimp it early, pimp it often! :)

And it will be fantastic to have you there -- maybe this time, we'll actually get a chance to chat!

Well, crap. :(

I just found out that we will probably be out of town the week of the gameday. Why do they always get scheduled when I'm away? This has happened 3 or 4 times now. :.-(

If by some chance things change (and I'm looking to see if there's any way to do that), I'll post more details.

I'm going to go sit in the corner and be miserable now. I need a gaming fix, badly.

Bretbo

First Post
I'm glad to see old friends possibly returning that have long been absent...AWESOME!

Games I'm thinking about running:

"Search for the Batman" (ICONS) Batman has apparently gone missing. Though he has frequently gone on long missions, especially with the Justice League, they've never been for such an extended period. Clues come to light that seem to indicate a kidnapping; but things are never that simple with the Dark Knight! You play his sidekicks and allies, such as: Batgirl, Black Canary, Black Lightning, Geo-Force, Green Arrow, Huntress, Question, Nighwing, Robin, and Speedy. Having a good working knowledge of the DC Universe (especially the animated universe) would be helpful, but not absolutely necessary.

"Hammerfall" (Savage Worlds Star Trek) After returning from a three year deep space mission, the crew of the U.S.S. Challenger (NCC-1004) come across the remains of the wreaked starship S.S. Hammer that lead to a discovery no one would have ever expected. This would be old-school original Trek; high action, the Prime Directive is more of a guideline than law and the Captain goes on the Landing Parties (Away Missions...Captain stays behind...kids on the ship…BE GONE!). Knowledge of the Original Series would be helpful, but not necessary.

“Vengeance of Mars” (Savage Worlds Mars) Tasked with finding a ancient artifact on the barren world, Gary Hawkins and his fellow outcasts and former slaves must fight to survive on a world that seems out to get them. What will the ruins of Gragaxis reveal? Intrigue and high adventure are a part of this Barsoom-esque adventure.

The_Universe

First Post
I'm glad to see old friends possibly returning that have long been absent...AWESOME!

Games I'm thinking about running:

"Search for the Batman" (ICONS) Batman has apparently gone missing. Though he has frequently gone on long missions, especially with the Justice League, they've never been for such an extended period. Clues come to light that seem to indicate a kidnapping; but things are never that simple with the Dark Knight! You play his sidekicks and allies, such as: Batgirl, Black Canary, Black Lightning, Geo-Force, Green Arrow, Huntress, Question, Nighwing, Robin, and Speedy. Having a good working knowledge of the DC Universe (especially the animated universe) would be helpful, but not absolutely necessary.

"Hammerfall" (Savage Worlds Star Trek) After returning from a three year deep space mission, the crew of the U.S.S. Challenger (NCC-1004) come across the remains of the wreaked starship S.S. Hammer that lead to a discovery no one would have ever expected. This would be old-school original Trek; high action, the Prime Directive is more of a guideline than law and the Captain goes on the Landing Parties (Away Missions...Captain stays behind...kids on the ship…BE GONE!). Knowledge of the Original Series would be helpful, but not necessary.

“Vengeance of Mars” (Savage Worlds Mars) Tasked with finding a ancient artifact on the barren world, Gary Hawkins and his fellow outcasts and former slaves must fight to survive on a world that seems out to get them. What will the ruins of Gragaxis reveal? Intrigue and high adventure are a part of this Barsoom-esque adventure.
I don't know if I say this often enough, but you have *awesome* game ideas. I would play any of these.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases