Whatcha gonna run? Whatcha wanna play? - Page 4





+ Log in or register to post
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 83
  1. #31
    Liquid Awesome
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

    Rel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    11,562

    Ignore Rel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter XXIII View Post
    Nice, glad you'll be there, Rich!

    I'd love to play the dungeon crawl this time around (if it doesn't conflict with Rel's Space 1889 game).
    FYI since Dungannon's Star Wars game is on Saturday AM then I'll run Space: 1889 in the PM on Saturday. I'll be running Old School Hack sometime on Sunday, hopefully in whichever timeslot I'm not playing Fiasco.

 

  • #32
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    ExploderWizard's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg
    Posts
    5,868

    Ignore ExploderWizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu's Librarian View Post
    I plan on running a Labyrinth Lord-B/X D&D dungeon crawl. Maybe multiple sessions.
    Ohhh. Awesome.

  • #33
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    madwabbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    666

    Ignore madwabbit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu's Librarian View Post
    I plan on running a Labyrinth Lord-B/X D&D dungeon crawl. Maybe multiple sessions.
    Pimp it early, pimp it often!

    And it will be fantastic to have you there -- maybe this time, we'll actually get a chance to chat!

  • #34
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    thud13x's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Alexandria VA 22307
    Posts
    90

    Ignore thud13x
    I'll play whatever peoples let me play.

    Cheers,
    "If at first you don't succeed, then sky-diving definitely isn't for you."
    -Anon.

    I hate dice... they lie to me.

  • #35
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    AIM-54's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The DeeCee Sprawl
    Posts
    672

    Ignore AIM-54
    I'm looking at running a CthulhuTech game set on the Baltic Sea on the front lines of the Migou conflict. It'll focus on the mecha side of things, so explosions'll be mandatory.
    "If brute force isn't working, you're not using enough."

    Geek the Mage!

    A goal is not a plan.

    Because some who wander are, in fact, lost:
    A Kingdom of Ashes

  • #36
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Xer0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Abingdon, MD 21009
    Posts
    258

    Ignore Xer0
    Quote Originally Posted by AIM-54 View Post
    I'm looking at running a CthulhuTech game set on the Baltic Sea on the front lines of the Migou conflict. It'll focus on the mecha side of things, so explosions'll be mandatory.
    Oooooh..... when? *drools*

  • #37
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    The_Universe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Odenton, MD
    Posts
    5,410

    Ignore The_Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by AIM-54 View Post
    I'm looking at running a CthulhuTech game set on the Baltic Sea on the front lines of the Migou conflict. It'll focus on the mecha side of things, so explosions'll be mandatory.
    So awesome. So very very awesome.

    I think I posted this elsewhere, but I will be running a prequel installment of my US History themed M&M game set in the Tripoli War in 1805. It was moderately successful at Gen Con, and deals with all the same characters who were in my War of 1812 games -- think pastiches of the Justice League/Avengers.
    Last edited by madwabbit; Thursday, 19th August, 2010 at 04:51 PM.
    National Capital Area Gameday, 13 March 2010
    www.dcgameday.com

    My Story Hour: A Kingdom of Ashes. Updated 07/01/05! Zombies! Pirates! Giant Lizards! Intrigue! The Universe commands you to check it out!
    Wii #0817 9834 1380 0807

  • #38
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Cthulhu's Librarian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    2,154

    Ignore Cthulhu's Librarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter XXIII View Post
    Nice, glad you'll be there, Rich!

    I'd love to play the dungeon crawl this time around (if it doesn't conflict with Rel's Space 1889 game).
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploderWizard View Post
    Ohhh. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by madwabbit View Post
    Pimp it early, pimp it often!

    And it will be fantastic to have you there -- maybe this time, we'll actually get a chance to chat!
    Well, crap.

    I just found out that we will probably be out of town the week of the gameday. Why do they always get scheduled when I'm away? This has happened 3 or 4 times now.

    If by some chance things change (and I'm looking to see if there's any way to do that), I'll post more details.

    I'm going to go sit in the corner and be miserable now. I need a gaming fix, badly.
    Magnae clunes mihi placent, nec possum de hac re mentiri.

  • #39
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Bretbo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beltsville, MD
    Posts
    287

    Ignore Bretbo
    I'm glad to see old friends possibly returning that have long been absent...AWESOME!

    Games I'm thinking about running:

    "Search for the Batman" (ICONS) Batman has apparently gone missing. Though he has frequently gone on long missions, especially with the Justice League, they've never been for such an extended period. Clues come to light that seem to indicate a kidnapping; but things are never that simple with the Dark Knight! You play his sidekicks and allies, such as: Batgirl, Black Canary, Black Lightning, Geo-Force, Green Arrow, Huntress, Question, Nighwing, Robin, and Speedy. Having a good working knowledge of the DC Universe (especially the animated universe) would be helpful, but not absolutely necessary.

    "Hammerfall" (Savage Worlds Star Trek) After returning from a three year deep space mission, the crew of the U.S.S. Challenger (NCC-1004) come across the remains of the wreaked starship S.S. Hammer that lead to a discovery no one would have ever expected. This would be old-school original Trek; high action, the Prime Directive is more of a guideline than law and the Captain goes on the Landing Parties (Away Missions...Captain stays behind...kids on the ship…BE GONE!). Knowledge of the Original Series would be helpful, but not necessary.

    “Vengeance of Mars” (Savage Worlds Mars) Tasked with finding a ancient artifact on the barren world, Gary Hawkins and his fellow outcasts and former slaves must fight to survive on a world that seems out to get them. What will the ruins of Gragaxis reveal? Intrigue and high adventure are a part of this Barsoom-esque adventure.

  • #40
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    The_Universe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Odenton, MD
    Posts
    5,410

    Ignore The_Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretbo View Post
    I'm glad to see old friends possibly returning that have long been absent...AWESOME!

    Games I'm thinking about running:

    "Search for the Batman" (ICONS) Batman has apparently gone missing. Though he has frequently gone on long missions, especially with the Justice League, they've never been for such an extended period. Clues come to light that seem to indicate a kidnapping; but things are never that simple with the Dark Knight! You play his sidekicks and allies, such as: Batgirl, Black Canary, Black Lightning, Geo-Force, Green Arrow, Huntress, Question, Nighwing, Robin, and Speedy. Having a good working knowledge of the DC Universe (especially the animated universe) would be helpful, but not absolutely necessary.

    "Hammerfall" (Savage Worlds Star Trek) After returning from a three year deep space mission, the crew of the U.S.S. Challenger (NCC-1004) come across the remains of the wreaked starship S.S. Hammer that lead to a discovery no one would have ever expected. This would be old-school original Trek; high action, the Prime Directive is more of a guideline than law and the Captain goes on the Landing Parties (Away Missions...Captain stays behind...kids on the ship…BE GONE!). Knowledge of the Original Series would be helpful, but not necessary.

    “Vengeance of Mars” (Savage Worlds Mars) Tasked with finding a ancient artifact on the barren world, Gary Hawkins and his fellow outcasts and former slaves must fight to survive on a world that seems out to get them. What will the ruins of Gragaxis reveal? Intrigue and high adventure are a part of this Barsoom-esque adventure.
    I don't know if I say this often enough, but you have *awesome* game ideas. I would play any of these.
    National Capital Area Gameday, 13 March 2010
    www.dcgameday.com

    My Story Hour: A Kingdom of Ashes. Updated 07/01/05! Zombies! Pirates! Giant Lizards! Intrigue! The Universe commands you to check it out!
    Wii #0817 9834 1380 0807

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Got the D&D 4e Starter Set...So whatcha wanna know?
      By Imaro in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 169
      Last Post: Sunday, 1st February, 2009, 03:10 AM
    2. New Monster, Tell Me Whatcha Think
      By Nikroecyst in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 31st January, 2007, 12:31 PM
    3. So, whatcha think?
      By Tickleberry in forum Story Hour
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Thursday, 9th May, 2002, 03:46 AM
    4. So, whatcha think?
      By Tickleberry in forum Story Hour
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Thursday, 9th May, 2002, 03:37 AM
    5. [OT] "Whatcha Gonna Do Brother?"
      By Master Kaul in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: Friday, 5th April, 2002, 04:25 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •