Whatcha gonna run? Whatcha wanna play?

Dire Wolf

First Post
Sounds like loads of great game ideas! I guess I'll wait for the official postings to go up before I call dibs on things but it sounds like I'll have plenty of good choices. Looking forward to this!

Seonaid

Explorer
Sounds like loads of great game ideas! I guess I'll wait for the official postings to go up before I call dibs on things but it sounds like I'll have plenty of good choices. Looking forward to this!
Ditto!

I can say, though, that I'm not terribly fond of supers and I'd like to play with Cutter.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I have no clue what most of the games you all are talking about, but I'll find something I'm sure.

I would LOVE to play PB2 though so hopefully Tom gets off his tushy and gets it done. :lol:

I would LOVE to play PB2 though so hopefully Tom gets off his tushy and gets it done. :lol:

He has no excuse. I've run it three times -- once as an 'official' game at Origins, once at GenCon, and last week for DangerGirl!, The Universe, Bretbo, The Galaxy, Hypersmurf and madwabbit himself.

So he's got characters already done and he's got a an adventure plot. I can't do anything more for him.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
He has no excuse. I've run it three times -- once as an 'official' game at Origins, once at GenCon, and last week for DangerGirl!, The Universe, Bretbo, The Galaxy, Hypersmurf and madwabbit himself.

So he's got characters already done and he's got a an adventure plot. I can't do anything more for him.

:heh:

I've heard rumor of it happening but you know how THAT goes... :angel:

madwabbit

First Post

I cannot disagree with any of this. Right now, I'm mulling a change of the system from S7S over to Lady Blackbird -- failing that, I'll be tweaking the S7S characters a bit, prepping a cheatsheet/aid for players, and definitely running it at least once, possibly twice.

The_Galaxy

First Post
I've been kicking around the idea of running a game at the game day. I'm still thinking about it, but if there's enough interest and space I'm all for it.

"SECRETS OF THE KOMBAI" (Hollow Earth Expedition - Ubiquity)

The year is 1952, and the passengers and crew of the S.S. Trouble are shipwrecked on a volcanic island in the South Pacific. Quickly, they find themselves captured by the legendary Kombai cannibals, said to eat anyone who are unfortunate enough to trespass on their island. After several crew members are cooked and eaten by the tribesman, it is clear what the Kombai have in store those remaining: they are to be sacrificed to the angry volcano that the Kombai worship. However, this small volcanic island holds more secrets (and more dangers) than the passengers and crew are prepared for. Will the heroes find a way off this dangerous island before it is too late?

DarkTouch

First Post
With this wealth of cool games running (and some work insanity). I'm tempted to drop my idea completely and just play in other people's games.

madwabbit

First Post
With this wealth of cool games running (and some work insanity). I'm tempted to drop my idea completely and just play in other people's games.
Eh, I'd keep your ideas simmering on the back burner at the very least -- we always have games dropped or people who can't make it. Be prepared! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases