TRUE BLOOD #9:Everything Is Broken /Season III/2010

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Everything Is Broken

The Vampire Rights Amendment is close to being ratified so Nan confronts Eric at Fangtasia about the whereabouts of the Magister. Russell vows revenge against all his vampire and human adversaries. Bill discovers the truth about Sookie's true identity. Unexpected help arrives as Jason goes up against Felton and Calvin. Arlene is overcome by a sense of futility about her future while Tara meets up with a new ally and with someone who caused her pain in the past. Sookie meets a new family member. Hoyt addresses his real feelings head on.

Oh bloody hell....WAR IS COMING!!!

Last edited:

Fast Learner

First Post
The actor who plays Russell is ridiculously awesome!

According to my girlfriend (who's read the books), this represents a major turning point from the book storyline. Parallel world stories henceforth, apparently.

Krug

Newshound
Hmm the Tara storyline (though it might not be finished yet) seems quite pointless. Oh she killed him! Oh no she didn't! Oops he's dead!

Fast Learner

First Post
I think it made for a nice surprise.

I suspect it's a prelude to a Tara-Jason storyline. At the beginning of the series she was secretly in love with him, and now he's saved her from Simon.

surfarcher

First Post
Simon wasn't dead? Oh duh! I said that when she caved his head in with that mace and ran off. "Hey you better stake him or he'll be back!" My wife wasn't impressed at the time but she was last night.

Simon was a great characetr tho :-D

Aeolius

Adventurer
According to my girlfriend (who's read the books), this represents a major turning point from the book storyline. Parallel world stories henceforth, apparently.

To be fair, there are many deviations from the books. At least one character that have survived in the HBO series was not so lucky in the books.

Fast Learner

First Post
Understood, but at least from her perspective only these last couple of episodes have dramatically veered from the plots in the books, specifically
Bill and Sookie being back together (and apparently the rape not happening) and Russell being a major character who turns the whole VRA thing in a very different direction.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases