Sanzuo

First Post
Ok, so far we have:
  • Brenwar Holyshield, Level 4 Paladin
  • Firete, Level 4 Half-elf Bard
  • Shrakk, Level 2 Githzerai Avenger
  • Shale, Level 1 Shardmind Scion
  • Kavac Darkhands, Level 1 Goliath Barbarian

As long as you guys are ok with the 4 level discrepancy, I think I'll call that good until the adventure starts, assuming you all check in when the time comes.

Other people can still try to get in if they really want. I may be able to squeeze in one more person. Then, of course, there's the possibility of dropouts...

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Ok, so far we have:
  • Brenwar Holyshield, Level 4 Paladin
  • Firete, Level 4 Half-elf Bard
  • Shrakk, Level 2 Githzerai Avenger
  • Shale, Level 1 Shardmind Psion
  • Kavac Darkhands, Level 1 Goliath Barbarian

As long as you guys are ok with the 4 level discrepancy, I think I'll call that good until the adventure starts, assuming you all check in when the time comes.

If you can manage encounters that challenge them without insta-crushing us newbies, I don't have a problem with that.

Llama_Bill

First Post
I can see that Kavac's corpse is going to be eaten very early into the adventure. I can wait for the next adventure if you find more high level people. If not, I'm in!

Sanzuo

First Post
I suppose I should have bothered to ask which of these characters were 1st, 2nd or 3rd characters. But I guess it doesn't matter now.

Katana_Geldar

First Post
I'm a DM myself, I can appreciate a good deadly adventure with lots of cleverness. Once one of my friends had me swinging rom the ceiling from a trap, all I thought was "Cool". And I'm running 4E Tomb of Horrors in real life and on another site.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases