D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] KOGANŮSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking) - Page 4




What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 594
  1. #31
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Sanzuo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    614

    ř Ignore Sanzuo
    Rapida
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapida View Post
    ooc

    I don't have access to invisible castle at the moment, but my heal bonus is +12. I will roll it when I get access or it can be rolled for me.
    You made it! Barely! Also do you have a way to get a hold of your friend, Firete?
    Poop

 

  • #32
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Cute-Hydra's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    295

    ř Ignore Cute-Hydra
    Karma ponders for a few seconds "I thought I saw something in the undergrowth, but it was nothing."

    ooc: Perception Check 14+3 = 17
    Roll Lookup

  • #33
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Rapida's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Posts
    911
    I Defended The Walls!

    ř Ignore Rapida
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanzuo View Post
    Rapida


    You made it! Barely! Also do you have a way to get a hold of your friend, Firete?
    ooc

    Nah I don't, the last game we played together she was pretty good about checking in so I would hope she will be posting soonish?

  • #34
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Sanzuo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    614

    ř Ignore Sanzuo
    Boldly, the party strikes off into the jungle. Shrakk uses his keen eyes to find the way east and with Shale's assistance, manages to get everyone going in the right direction.

    Kavak strides forward ahead of the group with fullblade in hand, carving a swath through the jungle and making the trip slightly easier for those behind him.

    Firete sees with apprehension that nearly every single one of the plants here is dangerous. If it isn't toxic or poisonous, it is home to a variety of breeds of insects that sap your life's energy and carry disease.

    Brenwar uses this information to keep a keen eye on the party's well-being.

    Karma, meanwhile, marvels at the pretty forest.

    ---

    Hours later, you are feeling miserable. You have long since sweated off Manley's bug-repellent, and now the tiny flies from earlier are on every bit of exposed flesh you have - also getting into your eyes, nose and mouth. Even Shale is having a hard time, the rough terrain chipping away at his delicate crystalline frame and even lichen has already started to grow on all the little nooks and seams in your body. Your blades are becoming dull from the ceaseless chopping as you make your way through the Jungle. After travelling most of the day you can't have made it more than 10 miles.

    In addition, Brenwar, Shrakk, Karma and even Shale are beginning to feel lightheaded and feverish. Any amount of water you drink from your supplies doesn't seem to alleviate your conditions.

    After it becomes too dark to see, it becomes clear it is time to settle down for the night.

    Skill Challenge Part 1
    You did well, Shrakk barely managed to succeed with Shale's help (15+4=19) Everyone else except Karma got a success, putting you guys on the right track.


    Jungle Fever
    HOWEVER, Brenwar, Shrakk, Karma and Shale have contracted a disease, Jungle Fever! Initially, the effects are you lose one of your healing surges. You cannot regain this surge through an extended rest until you are cured of the disease.

    To fight the effects, every extended rest you roll an Endurance check. Depending on the results of the check, the disease with either improve, stay the same, or get worse.

    As an option, you may have a party member roll a Heal check IN PLACE of an Endurance check.

    You are all taking an extended rest, so roll those checks now.


    Party Status
    Skill Challenge (Part 1): 4 Successes

    Brenwar: -1 Healing Surge
    Firete: Fine
    Shrakk: -1 Healing Surge
    Karma: -1 Healing Surge
    Kavak: Fine
    Shale: -1 Healing Surge


    ooc
    Where's half my party???

  • #35
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    694

    ř Ignore Otakkun
    My communities:

    As they walk through the jungle, the constant mosquito bites start taking its toll and the githzerai. " "These bugs are going to be the end of us ... I'm aching all over already, not to mention that I'm also feeling quite ill..."

    As they decide to stop for the night, Shrakk tries to find a good sheltered place to get a well deserved rest. "I hope that a good night of rest gets me my strength back. How are the rest of you so far?", he asks.

    Endurance Check. (1d20+3=22)
    Last edited by Otakkun; Monday, 30th August, 2010 at 02:23 AM.
    L4W: Shrakk| L4W: Ianward Milner| LEB: Garrick d'Orien| LEB: Kaelan| LFP: Xan Millstone

  • #36
    Registered User
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    Someone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Porcópolis
    Posts
    6,537

    ř Ignore Someone
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakkun View Post
    "I hope that a good night of rest gets me my strength back. How are the rest of you so far?", he asks.
    "I feel full of new life" says Shale, trying several ways to remove the lichen growing on (and in) him. Sadly, without any success.

  • #37
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Llama_Bill's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ellesmere Port
    Posts
    129

    ř Ignore Llama_Bill
    My communities:

    Kavac seems to have little problem cutting a path through the jungle, he enjoys the feeling of slight resistance when he cuts a particularly dense clump of foliage. While drenched in sweat Kavac looks better than some of his party, as they stop we starts to sharpen his blade which he can tell has been greatly dulled by today's uneventful exploits. Over the soft scrape of stone on metal Kavac asks, "Are we going to set up watch? People don't pay people like us unless there is a need for one. I can take first watch as some of you look like you need a rest." Kavac isn't being mean or boastful he is just pointing out a fact.

    OOC

    Sorry about the delay, my internet went down but it should be back now. If I disappear again someone take control of me.

    Athletics: 1d20+10=26
    Endurance: 1d20+8=21
    That is a nice start.
    L4W: Krav - Dragonborn Warlord | Kavac - Goliath Barbarian

  • #38
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Rapida's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Posts
    911
    I Defended The Walls!

    ř Ignore Rapida
    Though Brenwar looks a bit feverish he seems to be handling the tropics better than most of the others. Endurance Check (1d20+5=18)
    To Kavac he offers, "If you take the first watch, I will take the second. Hopefully it is an unnecessary caution, but I have my doubts..."

    To Party

    If anyone needs a heal check instead of endurance just ask. I've got a +12 just waiting to be used.

  • #39
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    694

    ř Ignore Otakkun
    My communities:

    Rapida
    I'll take that offer if Shrakk is still deseased after the first check.
    Last edited by Otakkun; Monday, 30th August, 2010 at 01:42 PM.
    L4W: Shrakk| L4W: Ianward Milner| LEB: Garrick d'Orien| LEB: Kaelan| LFP: Xan Millstone

  • #40
    Registered User
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    Someone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Porcópolis
    Posts
    6,537

    ř Ignore Someone
    My communities:

    "I don't fall unoperative when recovering my strenght like the rest of you. Also I'm quite well camouflaged now" says Shale, still trying to get rid of the lichen.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] The Broken Tower DM:Grimmjow Judge:TwoHeadsBarking
      By Grimmjow in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 151
      Last Post: Friday, 5th April, 2013, 12:37 AM
    2. Replies: 807
      Last Post: Saturday, 28th May, 2011, 06:02 AM
    3. Until First Light (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: renau1g)
      By TwoHeadsBarking in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 291
      Last Post: Wednesday, 1st September, 2010, 03:27 PM
    4. Replies: 1086
      Last Post: Friday, 19th February, 2010, 02:41 AM
    5. Enemy Among Us (DM: Stringbean2142, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)
      By Stringbean2142 in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 725
      Last Post: Thursday, 18th February, 2010, 09:30 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •