D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] KOGANŮSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking) - Page 54




What's on your mind?

  1. #531
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Rapida's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Posts
    911
    I Defended The Walls!

    ř Ignore Rapida
    "I volunteer to be the first across, hopefully this armor will do some good if they decide to shoot first."

 

  • #532
    Registered User
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    Someone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Porcópolis
    Posts
    6,537

    ř Ignore Someone
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cute-Hydra View Post
    OOC: I could talk to them, and persuade them to give us the same 10seconds they gave the beds.. 10 seconds is more than enough time to run across.
    "Very well" says Shale "It could work, as the turrets seem to have a rudimentary intelligence. Should we talk to them from here, or advance into the room?"

  • #533
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    694

    ř Ignore Otakkun
    My communities:

    OOC
    I'm back in the civilized world. Give me a day or two to get up to date and I'll start posting again.
    L4W: Shrakk| L4W: Ianward Milner| LEB: Garrick d'Orien| LEB: Kaelan| LFP: Xan Millstone

  • #534
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Cute-Hydra's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    295

    ř Ignore Cute-Hydra
    "Okay guys, you ready to go"

    Calls: "Hello, turrets- was it you who just shot the beds?"

    OOC: Ready healing word

  • #535
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Sanzuo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    614

    ř Ignore Sanzuo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cute-Hydra View Post
    "Okay guys, you ready to go"

    Calls: "Hello, turrets- was it you who just shot the beds?"

    OOC: Ready healing word

    Oi! Intruder! Present yourself immediately! You have ten seconds to comply! One, two...


    TEN!!

    Bolts are launched indiscriminately at the crowd in the hallway. Most of the bolts hit beds and walls, but Brenwar unluckily takes one in the shoulder.

    Actions
    Brenwar and Halleck randomly selected as targets.

    Crossbow C6: Hits Brenwar for 10 damage.
    Crossbow C7: Misses Halleck.
    Map
    Terrain
    • The ceiling is 10 feet (2 squares) high.
    • The bunks are blocking terrain.
    • The chairs and tables are difficult terrain.
    • The only illumination is from the group's sunrod.


    GM: Basically we're in combat rounds. Whatever your character does, make sure it fits in a turn.

  • #536
    Registered User
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    Someone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Porcópolis
    Posts
    6,537

    ř Ignore Someone
    My communities:

    OOC: If I'm counting correctly, Brenwar can reach the door on our left with a single move and open them; it that's a minor, he can double move into the hallway. The rest of us can follow into safety or at least cover.

    This asumes whatever is there isn't worse than the turrets, of course, or that we don't want to destroy the turrets. I'll post my actions when we decide what our strategy is.

  • #537
    OOC: I'm all for it. Go ahead Brenwar; we got your back from way over here.
    L4E Character: Jin | Pic | Token

  • #538
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Rapida's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Posts
    911
    I Defended The Walls!

    ř Ignore Rapida
    Brenwar moves across the room and tries to throw the door open...
    combat

    Roughly move action to the doors, open the doors with minor or move. If possible move into the next room

    stats

    Brenwar – Male Human Paladin 4
    http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Brenwar_Holyshield_(Rapida)
    Initiative: +1, Speed: 5 Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
    AC: 24 Fort: 17, Reflex: 17, Will: 19, Resist: 1/all
    HP: 43/53, Bloodied: 26 , Surge Value: 13, Surges Left: 13/13
    Action Points: 1
    Feat Note: Whenever Brenwar spends a healing surge, he gains 3 resistance to all damage until the start of his next turn.
    OA Basic Melee Attack: +9 Virtuous Strike (Vanguard's Hammer) 1d10+5 Damage
    Powers At-Will Powers:Divine Challenge, Ardent Strike, Virtuous Strike, Enfeebling Strike Lay on Hands (3/3 Remaining)
    Encounter Powers: Valorous Smite, Righteous Smite, Virtue, Channel Divinity, Second Wind
    Daily Powers: Majestic Halo, Unyielding Faith, Magic Item Daily


  • #539
    Registered User
    Guide (Lvl 11)

    Someone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Porcópolis
    Posts
    6,537

    ř Ignore Someone
    My communities:

    Shale follows Brenwar into the room. Hopefully he'll be able to reach safety before the turrets reload.

    ooc
    If Brenwar can open the doors, double move and reach at least G1 (I think that puts me out of the turrets line of sight). If the doors are locked or stuck, move to k9, seeking cover behind the beds, and manifest Dimensional Scramble against both turrets: +8 to hit, 1d6+6 damage.

  • #540
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Sanzuo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    614

    ř Ignore Sanzuo
    Before the turrets have the chance to reload and unleash another volley, Brenwar dashes into the room towards the western door, smashing it open and continuing through. The rest of the party follows behind him.


    You'll be back!

    In the next area, there is a long corridor with a large spiral stairway going up. In the center of the stair is a shaft with what looks like the remnants of a wooden lift mechanism at the base. The lift looks long since broken, and beyond repair.

    Map
    Terrain
    • The ceiling is 10 feet (2 squares) high.
    • The bunks are blocking terrain.
    • The chairs and tables are difficult terrain.
    • The base of the stairway begins at your level and goes up.
    • The only illumination is from the group's sunrod.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] The Broken Tower DM:Grimmjow Judge:TwoHeadsBarking
      By Grimmjow in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 151
      Last Post: Friday, 5th April, 2013, 12:37 AM
    2. Replies: 807
      Last Post: Saturday, 28th May, 2011, 06:02 AM
    3. Until First Light (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: renau1g)
      By TwoHeadsBarking in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 291
      Last Post: Wednesday, 1st September, 2010, 03:27 PM
    4. Replies: 1086
      Last Post: Friday, 19th February, 2010, 02:41 AM
    5. Enemy Among Us (DM: Stringbean2142, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)
      By Stringbean2142 in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 725
      Last Post: Thursday, 18th February, 2010, 09:30 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •