[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: I could talk to them, and persuade them to give us the same 10seconds they gave the beds.. 10 seconds is more than enough time to run across.

"Very well" says Shale "It could work, as the turrets seem to have a rudimentary intelligence. Should we talk to them from here, or advance into the room?"

Sanzuo

First Post
"Okay guys, you ready to go"

Calls: "Hello, turrets- was it you who just shot the beds?"

OOC: Ready healing word

crossbowturret.jpg

Oi! Intruder! Present yourself immediately! You have ten seconds to comply! One, two...

crossbowturret.jpg

TEN!!

Bolts are launched indiscriminately at the crowd in the hallway. Most of the bolts hit beds and walls, but Brenwar unluckily takes one in the shoulder.

[sblock=Actions]Brenwar and Halleck randomly selected as targets.

Crossbow C6: Hits Brenwar for 10 damage.
Crossbow C7: Misses Halleck.[/sblock][sblock=Map]
battle04map04.png
[/sblock][sblock=Terrain]
  • The ceiling is 10 feet (2 squares) high.
  • The bunks are blocking terrain.
  • The chairs and tables are difficult terrain.
  • The only illumination is from the group's sunrod.
[/sblock]

GM: Basically we're in combat rounds. Whatever your character does, make sure it fits in a turn.

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: If I'm counting correctly, Brenwar can reach the door on our left with a single move and open them; it that's a minor, he can double move into the hallway. The rest of us can follow into safety or at least cover.

This asumes whatever is there isn't worse than the turrets, of course, or that we don't want to destroy the turrets. I'll post my actions when we decide what our strategy is.

Rapida

First Post
Brenwar moves across the room and tries to throw the door open...
[sblock=combat]
Roughly move action to the doors, open the doors with minor or move. If possible move into the next room
[/sblock]
[sblock=stats]
Brenwar – Male Human Paladin 4
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Brenwar_Holyshield_(Rapida)
Initiative: +1, Speed: 5 Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC: 24 Fort: 17, Reflex: 17, Will: 19, Resist: 1/all
HP: 43/53, Bloodied: 26 , Surge Value: 13, Surges Left: 13/13
Action Points: 1
Feat Note: Whenever Brenwar spends a healing surge, he gains 3 resistance to all damage until the start of his next turn.
OA Basic Melee Attack: +9 Virtuous Strike (Vanguard's Hammer) 1d10+5 Damage
Powers At-Will Powers:Divine Challenge, Ardent Strike, Virtuous Strike, Enfeebling Strike Lay on Hands (3/3 Remaining)
Encounter Powers: Valorous Smite, Righteous Smite, Virtue, Channel Divinity, Second Wind
Daily Powers: Majestic Halo, Unyielding Faith, Magic Item Daily

[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Shale follows Brenwar into the room. Hopefully he'll be able to reach safety before the turrets reload.

[sblock=ooc]If Brenwar can open the doors, double move and reach at least G1 (I think that puts me out of the turrets line of sight). If the doors are locked or stuck, move to k9, seeking cover behind the beds, and manifest Dimensional Scramble against both turrets: +8 to hit, 1d6+6 damage.[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
Before the turrets have the chance to reload and unleash another volley, Brenwar dashes into the room towards the western door, smashing it open and continuing through. The rest of the party follows behind him.

crossbowturret.jpg

You'll be back!

In the next area, there is a long corridor with a large spiral stairway going up. In the center of the stair is a shaft with what looks like the remnants of a wooden lift mechanism at the base. The lift looks long since broken, and beyond repair.

[sblock=Map]
battle04map05.png
[/sblock][sblock=Terrain]
  • The ceiling is 10 feet (2 squares) high.
  • The bunks are blocking terrain.
  • The chairs and tables are difficult terrain.
  • The base of the stairway begins at your level and goes up.
  • The only illumination is from the group's sunrod.
[/sblock]

Remove ads