[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Sanzuo

First Post
Mid-round update.

Halleck joins the fray! Actually he's always been here, right? Right!? You also get your own monkey to fight.

[sblock=Map]
battle01map05.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=Halleck]You can go anytime.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Llama_Bill

First Post
Kavac easily shakes the monkey from his back but it's claw dig deep into Kavac's flesh. He starts to look a little unsteady on his feet and his wild swing barely misses the monkey he had just thrown to the ground. You can see that his breathing is heavy and that the wounds on his back are starting to bleed freely.

[sblock=Kavac's Stats and Actions]
Move: Shift to D13. Escape: 1d20+10=26.
Standard: Desperate Fury. 1d20+7=13, 2d12+8=15. 5 damage to me re-roll 1d20+7=16 misses too so 5 damage to me.
Minor: Stone's Endurance.

Kavac - Goliath Barbarian 1
Racial Features: Mountain's Tenacity, Powerful Athlete, Stone's Endurance
Class Features: Barbarian Agility, Rageblood Vigor, Rampage
Passive Perception 18, Passive Insight 11
AC 16, Fort 17, Reflex 14, Will 13
Resist 5 All
HP 9/33, Bloodied 16, Surge Value 8, Surges 12/12
Speed 6, Initiative +2
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Pressing Strike, Howling Strike
Encounter Powers: Desperate Fury, Swift Charge, Stone's Endurance
Daily Powers: Swift Panther Rage
[/sblock]

[sblock=Sanzuo]
I am the worst striker ever. Rawr, look at me go! +5 sword please? I'm in D13
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rapida

First Post
Brenwar gives the ape monkey in front of him a vicious backhand blow. The hammer crunches into the creature as some of the magic in the hammer enhances the blow. All of the creatures near him take notice as small silver owls beckon them towards the paladin.

[sblock=Combat Actions]
Standard Action: Valorous Smite on Ape in E12 (1d20+9=29, 2d10+5=18)
Critical Hit so Damage is 25+Crit Damage (1d8=6)=31
Valorous Smite makes all enemies within 3 squares subject to Brenwar's divine sanction.

Minor Action: Virtue--Gain temp equal to a surge value (11). Also gain 3/- damage reduction until SONT due to spending a surge.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Stats]
Brenwar – Male Human Paladin 4
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Brenwar_Holyshield_(Rapida)
Initiative: +1, Speed: 5 Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC: 24 Fort: 17, Reflex: 17, Will: 19, Resist: 1/all
HP: 47/47 (11), Bloodied: 23 , Surge Value: 11, Surges Left: 12/13
Action Points: 1
Feat Note: Whenever Brenwar spends a healing surge, he gains 3 resistance to all damage until the start of his next turn.
OA Basic Melee Attack: +9 Virtuous Strike (Vanguard's Hammer) 1d10+5 Damage
Powers At-Will Powers:Divine Challenge, Ardent Strike, Virtuous Strike, Enfeebling Strike Lay on Hands (3/3 Remaining)
Encounter Powers: Valorous Smite, Righteous Smite, Virtue, Channel Divinity, Second Wind
Daily Powers: Majestic Halo, Magic Item Daily
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Otakkun

Explorer
Shrakk finds that shaking off his monkey is harder than what it seemed. Aftetr a couple of tries he manages to disentangle himself from the ape, only to find it attacking him again.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Oath of Enmity

Move: Acrobatics vs DC 16, escape grapple. (1d20+13=14)

Standard - Move: Acrobatics vs DC 16, escape grapple. (1d20+13=29)

Readied Interrupt: Channel Divinity: Divine Guidance & Iron Mind (use what triggers first).
[/sblock]

[sblock=Shrakk stats]Shrakk - Male Githzerai Avenger () 1 Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 14; Normal vision AC:17, Fort:13, Reflex:15, Will:15 -- Speed:6 HP:14/29, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges Left:9/9 +2 bonus to saves vs. daze, dominate & stun Shift 3 when using second wind. Action Points: 1, Second Wind Powers Overwhelming Strike Radiant Vengeance Angelic Alacrity Avenger's Resolve Channel Divinity Iron Mind Oath of Enmity Aspect of Might Luckblade [/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
"Unhand him you ugly brute!" Halleck called at the monkey grabbing Shrakk. With deft he broke away from the ape next to him, and he circled around to attack the monkey on Shrakk from a better angle.

Halleck lunged forward, with an apparent lack of skill, lowering his guard in the process. "Come now, fight me if you dare! Though you are so ugly, I'm not sure if this is your face or your backside!"

[sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]
Shift from Battlefront, Move, Attack Monkey who grabbed Shrakk (likely a miss). Brash Assault triggers an OA, if the enemy wants it. But if the enemy takes it, it allows Shrakk to take an OA with CA. +4 to defenses from F4 monkey!

[sblock=Action Block]
Free: Battlefront Shift (Shift to I5 to H6 to G7)
Move: G7 to F6 to E5
Minor: N/A
Standard: Brash Assault vs Monkey (AC)

• Target: F4 Monkey
  • Attack: 1d20+6=12
  • Damage: 2d10+4=6 damage
  • Effect: Against the target of this exploit, you gain a bonus to defenses equal to your Charisma modifier (+4) until the start of your next turn (due to Feat). The target can make a melee basic attack against you as a free action and has combat advantage for the attack. If the target makes this attack, an ally of your choice within 5 squares of the target can make a basic attack against the target as a free action and has combat advantage for the attack.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
"Unhand him you ugly brute!" [...] "Come now, fight me if you dare! Though you are so ugly, I'm not sure if this is your face or your backside!"

Shale offers his honest advice. "I have reasons to think these are actually animals. I doubt they understand you"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases