Dragons of Autumn Twilight

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ghostcat]
I though Riverwind had just managed to save (1d20+2 =<save against spells>)

No sorry it should had been 1d20-2. So rolling a 12 and subtracting 2 got you a 10 total. Again my mistake so was not having the mage follow up (give you all time to get out - or at least the strong characters time to get out).[/sblock]

Tas turns the corner and hears Tanis's warning. He sees the draconian about to enter a door he just opened.

The others struggle to get to the corner they saw Tas and the mage disappear around. Everyone that is except Raistlin.

OCC: Need to know what Tas and Raist do this round, plz.

ghostcat

First Post
Riverwind's first though is to free Goldmoon. Then it occurs to him that the web will eventually disappear and that meanwhile she is safer where she is. So instead he starts to tear himself free.

[sblock=HM]Its OK I forgot that in AD&D2E you have to roll over the Save Value[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Here's an update to the map. Riverwind and Caramon are two rounds from being near the pot and free of the webs. Everyone else is five rounds away.

Attachments

• another quick map.jpg
    another quick map.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 67

possum

First Post
Tas returns with the slightest hint of a scowl on his usually smiling face. "Okay," he says to Tanis. "You do know he's going to warn the others, right?"

The Kender takes his dagger out and begins cutting away at the strands of web, not fully knowing how long the spell would last and not wanting a squad of the strange lizardmen to happen upon them while the best fighters were still trapped.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Tasselhoff helps and a few seconds later Caramon and Riverwind are free of the webs, and just in time. A roaring comes from the dark doorway soon followed by draconian soldiers.

"See I told you," Tas says before moving back and finding a rock on the ground.

Riverwind bow in hand takes up cover behind the large pot, and begins firing at the dragon-men. While Caramon draws his blade and readies his shield.

A draconian swings at the warrior and their blades meet in a loud clang that echoes throughout the cavern.

[sblock=OOC] Ok remember this isn't 3.5 and the game is designed for 1st edition but I couldn't bring myself to play that, LOL. The map is only to help with line of sight for spells and such. And the area is probably crowded due to the fact it is 1st edition and battle maps weren't used ( I will make sure to change things are as needed in the future).

You need not worry about - moving through enemy spaces or avoiding AoOs - but you do need to know that you can't move and attack unless you are charging (PHB pg. 96) and that everyone's movement rate is high enough to not need to worry about if you can reach a spot.

Lastly - Everyone still in the web will be freed after this round so I just need Tas, Riverwind, Raistlin, and I'll post for Caramon this round. Then the draconians will go then back to the full group.[/sblock]

Attachments

• DL-fight1 rd1.jpg
    DL-fight1 rd1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 68

possum

First Post
After his "I told you so," Tas quickly places his dagger in its sheath and loads a stone bullet into his hoopak, aiming at the lead grunt and letting it go after a few spins to gather enough momentum.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases