Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Orius

Legend
Sturm lowers his sword, but does not sheathe it yet. While his friends have withdrawn, the Plainsmen have not, and he will not leave them to die alone here. He waits to see what Riverwind will do.

[sblock=ooc]I would have responded sooner, but Sturm is not the sort of character that will withdraw from combat until everyone else has.[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Once the decision is made to withdraw, Riverwind sheaths his sword and retrieves his bow from where he dropped it. Nocking an arrow but not drawing the bow. "Come Goldmoon, lets get out of here." he says, assisting Goldmoon as they hurry after the others.

Once Riverwind is far enough back in the woods that he cannot be seen from the road he will stop. "You continue. I'll cover our tracks." Putting word to practice, he starts to hide their trail. He continues doing this either for a quarter of a mile or until he hears the dragonmen enter the woods.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Goldmoon follows Riverwind into the forest. Once he starts back to cover the groups trail she whispers, "Careful my heart."

The party trudges through the undergrowth of the forest it's floor a tangle of brush and trip vines. They travel a good two miles before needing to stop as a small cliffed mountain looms before them.

Riverwind returns saying he saw some of the dragonmen enter the forest but they seem hesistant to follow. He also reports that they're is almost no way to slip by them to get back to the road.

Tas sitting on a stump a map in his hand and a few in the grass at his feet suddenly jumps up excited, "I know why they aren't following. I know where we are."

Flint gives a grunt like it would be something if the kender knew anything useful.

"We are in the Darken Wood." he says taking the map and turning it upside-down and looking at it hard. "I think."

Attachments

• Heroes path.jpg
    Heroes path.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 55

rangerjohn

Explorer
Caramon

"Great, out of the frying and into the fire. I feel like of the Last Home's potatoes."

[sblock=OOC] Sorry can't remember the innkeeper's name.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

"Are you thinking more about Otis' potatoes or his girl? I saw your gaze on her..."

[sblock=OOC]

Raistlin
spells for the day:
1st= charm person, magic missle, sleep
2nd= invisibility, web
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Riverwind looks at the map over the kender's shoulder and, once he has it the right way round says. "It's not clear whether we can get all the way to Gateway in the woods. Still I think we should try."

possum

First Post
Tas shrugs as Caramon fears for their safety. "I don't know," Tas says. "While I've heard lots and lots of stories about Darken Wood, I'd much rather take the dangers I know about to those dragonmen," he concludes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases