Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

"I would have never thought you would miss the change to explore a new local because of danger... but we are not all kender. Despite of this 'cough' he is right."

[sblock=OOC]
HM, when was the last time Raist got his tea? Could he cast another spell without penalty?

Raistlin
spells for the day:
1st= charm person, magic missle, sleep
2nd= invisibility, web
[/sblock]

Tanis

Looking over Tas’s shoulder, Tanis breaks his silence.
Dryads, Unicorns ... I’m not that kin to meet any forest dwellers that are not Elves. At least we know what to expect from theses scaled dragon men.
Tanis says, his eyes rolling back and forth on the map.
We can travel 2 miles from the road and keep our trail parallel to the South pass that leads to Gateway. Hopefully, we’ll come across one of the little streams since Gateway lies on the banks of Solace stream.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Aye a good idea lad," Flint says to Tanis. "And I think these mountains change to something more like large hills the closer you get to Gateway. We could cross them and keep them between us and the dragonmen, then come up to Gateway from south."

With a plan the group sets out traveling the rest of the day and crossing the mountains but keeping close to them and always traveling south.

It is normally about a days walk from Solace to Gateway but with the added detour the group has to camp and in the morning they reach the town of Gateway.

Smoke drifts lazily from the chimneys of Gateway. The comfortable houses and shops nestle in the arms of the Sentinel Mountians at the base of Gateway Pass to Solace. The smell of baking bread sweetens the autumn breeze.

After watching the town for a few moments the party sees no signs of trouble, just an ordinary day.

[sblock=OOC] Ok folks way off the books for now lets have some fun before we get back "on track". The above quote is the only mention of Gateway in the whole module.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

"Does anyone of you knows anything about this place? I does certainly not. Somone should scout before we enter. Someone who isn't a wizard..."

[sblock=OOC]
HM, when was the last time Raist got his tea? Could he cast another spell without penalty?

Raistlin
spells for the day:
2nd= invisibility, web
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
Tas looks up at the mage and begins to place several items of his into his satchel. "I do suppose that's my cue, isn't it?" the Kender says as he hefts the bag onto his shoulders.

Tanis

Tas.
Tanis says to the Kender
Scout ahead and see if dragon men or goblins roam the nearby entrance and streets. Question a local farmer or a shopkeeper if they have seen the dragon men.
Turning to the others he adds
We are a large group, we do not want the beggar's eyes upon us so I suggest we'll split to two or three when getting inside and keep eye distance from each other until we'll find a place to rest, equip and head towered the south again.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

Rastlin nods at Tanis' words. There is no need to say anything. All know the twins would travel together.

[sblock=OOC]
HM, when was the last time Raist got his tea?

Raistlin
spells for the day:
2nd= invisibility, web
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Riverwind says "Goldmoon and I are a natural pair. But we are wanted and known to be travelling together, I suggest we split up. Sorry love." The last sentence being an aside to Goldmoon. "Goldmoon should go with Flint and I'll go with Tanis. What do people think?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases