Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

Raistlin clears his throat with another cough before he speaks up: "I know what we shouldn't do... running around blind without the light of knowledge guiding our path. Have you ever heard of Xak Tsaroth? There was once a great library there. If we can find anythere unformation about the staff and this new creatures, then there. Who comes with me and my brother?"

[sblock=OOC]
Raist is always in hearing distance of Caramon.

Raistlin
spells for the day:
1st= charm person, magic missle, sleep
2nd= invisibility, web
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Turning to Goldmoon, Riverwind says "I'm sorry darling but we dare not go back to our village. We will not be welcome even if we are bringing help."

possum

First Post
Upon hearing the name of Xak Tsaroth, Tas' head lifts up and the kender turns to face Raistlin. "Yes," he says, remembering something that the dying plainsman had said. "He said that the dragonmen are afraid that we'll be headed towards Xak Tsaroth. They're holding back," he said.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well you darn door knob brained kender," Flint says in a gruff voice. "If the dragonmen don't want us to go there you should have spoke up. That is excatly where we should go then."

[sblock=OOC] Sorry possum, I mean no offense to you. I have just been itching to call Tas a "darn door knob brained kender" for soooooooooooo long now. :p [/sblock]

possum

First Post
Tas looks somewhat hurt at Flint's words. "I did," he says, pointing to Caramon and Raistlin. "I told them. It's not my fault that you didn't hear me."

OOC: No problem. I know it's all a part of the iconic bantering between Flint and Tas.

Tanis

This town is not safe.
Tanis remarks
The dragonmen arrived to here, I hope no one is watching us. Too bad, the party was a little piece of joy and comfort.
Turning to his friends he say
But we must rest before we head to Xak Tsaroth. I do hope we'll find another sign of the gods there. We can rest on the skirts of town, finding a refugee on the forest's edge.

ghostcat

First Post
From what Riverwind remembers of Tas' map, you have to be careful which way you leave Gateway otherwise you end upon the wrong side of the river. Having no idea which direction they are heading he asks Raistlin before leading the party to a camping site."So exactly where is Xak Tsaroth Raistlin?"

Once he has received an answer from Raistlin, Riverwind waits until the others are ready to move out and leads them south to the edge of the town, making sure they end up on the right side of the river. Once they have cleared the village he will turn away from the road and start to search for a secure camping spot, preferably one with running water nearby.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OCC] Tas's map doesn't show Xak Tsaroth. Raistlin would know it is east of Solace, rumored to be in a swamp. In turn Riverwind would know of a swamp east of Que-Shu. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

..."So exactly where is Xak Tsaroth Raistlin?"

Raistlin answers quickly, hiding the fact that he doesn't know the exact location: "In the east of Solace, located in a swamp"

[sblock=OOC]

Raistlin
spells for the day:
1st= charm person, magic missle, sleep
2nd= invisibility, web
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases