First Post
flint brinks up the rear equipped with handaxe and his round shield

edit:sorry ignore the dice i don't know what happened

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Chapter 2: Lost City of the Ancients

Code:
[COLOR=Orange][I]The exposed roots of the Ironclaw trees twist the mud and swamp water. Vines
trees and ferns block vision beyond a few feet. The ground is soaked and 
spongy. All is in shadow; the sun shows only a brief glimmer through the jungle 
overhead. [/I][/COLOR]
Riverwind leads the group through the swamp trying his best to follow the signs of the broken road that must lead to some sort of settlement. Sometimes it leads to walking through waste high water on the dwarf, but the companions trudge on.

The swamp opens to an area of few trees and the sun sparkles of the dark waters that run through the area. Across the water is the broken road and following it you see a tall sleek tower jutting above the trees. It must have once been a graceful tower, but time and the cataclysm have tarnished it's beauty.

"Come on we are almost there." Tas calls hopping a small stream and heading towards the road.

Riverwind and Sturm follow quickly but as Tanis gets to the edge of the water he senses something amiss. As Caramon helps Raistlin over the water the half elf stares transfixed at the water.

"What is it lad?"
Flint asks. "You see..." suddenly giant black lizards spring out of the water all around. They are the size of a large dog and have rows of sharp teeth. Their black skin glistens from the water as they hiss at the group. "Great Reorx's beard!"

"Wow I wonder what they are?" Tas says peering closer and then jumping back as the black lizard closest to him spits a spray of acid from it's mouth at the kender.

[sblock=OOC] NO INIT!! I think it better we just go in order of posting. It will speed things along. I will go here and there for the monsters and update and then give an over all round update before Round 2 starts.

So far though I need a save vs. breath weapon for Tasselhoff.[/sblock]

Attachments

• swamp rd1.jpg
    swamp rd1.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 61

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Range is 5 yards (15 feet)/lvl so they are in range to be caught only. I spread them out just to not have everyone of them caught. :p They are in the water and you would need to include the shore on both sides in your area of effect to anchor the spell. [/sblock]

possum

First Post
"Bah!" Tas cries out in startlement as the lizard spits a glob of acid at him. The kender attempts to dodge the spit and then responds with a swing of a hoopak, throwing a stone at the creature.

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Range is 5 yards (15 feet)/lvl so they are in range to be caught only. I spread them out just to not have everyone of them caught. :p They are in the water and you would need to include the shore on both sides in your area of effect to anchor the spell. [/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Could you place the web, please? I'm not good with placing AD&D spells. Would be good if someone could get in melee range with them, but still be outside the spell effect.[/sblock]

Raistlin starts to cast is powerful magic...

Tanis will leave the lizards that are not caught in the web for Caramon, Flint and Sturm. It's been a while since he practiced his bow so he unties it, nocks an arrow and shots.
But without proper training, the results is a total mess.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases