Dragons of Autumn Twilight

ghostcat

First Post
"Looks like this is a dead end." says Riverwind "Shall we try another way. we can always come back, if we don't find the disks anywhere else."

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

"Perhaps there is a bridge, but just hidden from our eyes... Tas, do you have something small - that no one of us has 'lost' - you can throw there a bridge should be?"
Raistlin suggests.

[sblock=OOC]

Same spells as before.

Raistlin
spells for the day:
1st= charm person, magic missle, sleep
2nd= invisibility, web

Spell Inventory 2E Home Page
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
Tasslehoff nods and digs through his pouch. The kender's face soon distorts into disgustion as he pulls out a moldy piece of sweetbreat. "Looks like I forgot about this during my trip here," he sadly states. He tears the stuff that was once bread into pieces and then tosses them where he thinks an invisible bridge should be.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The stale and slightly moldy pieces of sweet bread fall through the opening in the floor and disappear into the mist. Tas sadly looks back to Raistlin and sighs, "I would have liked to cross on an invisible bridge."

The walls are rough and could be climbed across if not for the mist making them slick. Tas sighs again as everyone gives him the "No it's to dangerous." look before he even speaks. Then Tas sees another hall across the open pit and notices it is way closer to the chest than the one everyone is in now. With a big grin he leads the others back the way they had come and to the southern passage they didn't take in hopes that it will lead around to the closer hallway.

The group follows their guide to the next area. Another large open hall that once must have served as a prayer area for many people to stand in. The walls that were once fine are covered in fungus feed by the mistcoming up from far below.

[sblock=Map]
Red dot is current location, Party can go south or east. Blue dot is location of the chest. I think Tas would vote for east. ;)[/sblock]

Attachments

• Xak Tsaroth-2.jpg
    Xak Tsaroth-2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 55

possum

First Post
Tas shrugs in disappointment as it turns out that there is no invisible bridge to the chest. His eyes light up as he sees another possible way towards it. The excited Kender then heads down the eastern hallway.

ghostcat

First Post
"I think I am getting an idea of the layout of this place." Riverwind says. "If I am right, going south will bring us to another east/west passage, which in turn will lead to a north/south passage. As for Tas' package. It may just be me but I got the impression that the Disks are a lot deeper then this."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Since nobody has told him otherwise Tas decides to head towards the east (and the chest) dreaming of what could be in it.

*crack*

An odd sound brings the kender out of his dreams of shiny trinkets and mulberry pie. And he stops short and peers down the southern tunnel seeing nothing due to all the mist and darkness.

*crack* *crack*

It sounds like a whip snapping in the distance.

[sblock=OOC] New yellow dot is direction of the sound. You may go in any direction from here.

North - towards chest
South - towards odd sound
East - new area
West - back the way you came[/sblock]

Attachments

• Xak Tsaroth 3.jpg
    Xak Tsaroth 3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 51

possum

First Post
Tas looks towards the treasure before stopping as he hears the cracking whip. The Kender's head moves from the both the chest and the sound before finally choosing upon investigating the sound coming from the south.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases