Dragons of Autumn Twilight

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The draconian sword stops the pot from moving and the gully dwarves give up a cheer.

"Huzzah! What fun!"

"Yeah give it to dem bosses!"

"For the Highbulp!"

Then they start running away towards an eastern exit. Soon the group is in a sea of filthy and smelly gully dwarves as they head off towards the east.

[sblock=OOC] The pot went down the hole about 15 feet[/sblock]

possum

First Post
Tas looks down at the elevator system with wonder as he stands still at the perch where he once was. "Now," he says, kicking a small pebble down the large hole, "how can I get down to where my friends are?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The draconian in the pot doesn't wait for Riverwind to take aim before jumping over the side. It's wings don;t allow it to fly but to instead glide down to safety.

Soon the gully dwarves are gone, only their constant cheers of "Getting at dem bosses." can be heard from around the corner of the adjoining exit.

The group stands alone with only the way back or forward left as an option.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry no map it seems to be an invalid file now. :erm:[/sblock]

possum

First Post
OOC: Oops... read the action wrong I guess. I thought a couple of you jumped down into a pot headed downwards.

IC: Tas watches the gully dwarves as they head away, a curious look upon his face. "How strange..." the Kender states, pondering what they meant by "bosses". "Did we just free some slaves?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases