Dragons of Autumn Twilight

ghostcat

First Post
Riverwind looks at Goldmoon and replies "I can't be sure that this is where I received the staff but it does looks familiar. But your right, if the staff was buried here then the disks maybe as well. I agree with you darling. We need to go down and investigate."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dragons of Autumn Twilight said:
"Me first!" Tasslehoff grinned. Poking his head into the pipe, he crawled forward on his hands and knees.

"Are you sure I'll fit?" Caramon asked, staring at the opening anxiously.

"Don't worry," Tas's voice floated out. "It's so slick with slime you'll slip through like a greased pig."

This cheerful statement did not seem to impress Caramon. He continued to regard the pipe gloomily as Raistlin, <snip -led by Bupu- snip> clutched his robes around him and slid inside, his staff lighting the way. Flint climbed in next. Goldmoon followed, grimacing in disgust as her hands slipped in the thick green slime. Riverwind slid in after her.
"This is insane- I hope you know that!" Sturm muttered in disgust.

Tanis didn't answer. He clapped Caramon on the back. "Your turn," he said. <snip -listening to the sound of the chain moving faster and faster- snip>

Caramon groaned. Getting down on his hands and knees, the big warrior crawled forward into the pipe opening. His sword hilt caught on the edge. Backing out, he fumbled to readjust the sword, then tried again. This time his rump stuck up too far making his back scrape along the top. Tanis planted his foot on the big warrior's rear end and shoved.

"Flatten down!" the half-elf ordered.

Caramon collapsed like a wet sack with another groan. He squirmed in, head first, shoving his shield in front of him, his armor dragging along the metal pipe with a shrill, scraping sound that set Tanis's teeth on edge.
The half-elf reached out and grasped the top of the pipe. Thrusting his legs in first, he began to slide in the foul-smelling slime. He twisted his head around to look back at Sturm, who came last.
"Sanity ended when we followed Tika into the kitchen of the Inn of the Last Home," he said.

"True enough," the knight agreed with a sigh.

The group edges it's way slowly down before they come to a junction.

The slick sewer tunnel suddenly branches downward. The corridor continues steeply before you, but the branching looks even steeper.
OCC: Straight or turn right? Also please post a DEX check (with a +8 penalty, so 1d20+8 need to roll your DEX score or lower) along with your taking out a direction.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Caramon

Caramon tries to go the direction of the person in front of him.

OOC: He probably can't see anyone else. Don't know how two rolls were made, not that it matters, both fail spectacularly. We're doomed to your hands mr. DM.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Riverwind tries to crawl through the slimy tunnel and at the same time help Goldmoon. Finally Goldmoon say to him "Stop fussing Riverwind. I'm a big girl now and can look after myself." Realising that this sounded a bit harsh, she continues "Sorry my love. That didn't come out quite right but honestly, I'm fine."

possum

First Post
Tasslehoff takes the lead as he crawls through the pipe, and decides to turn left at the short junction along the way. He feels himself start to slip slightly and quickly tries to brace himself against the piping.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases