Dragons of Autumn Twilight

ghostcat

First Post
Rather than draw is sword immediately, Riverwind step back to protect Goldmoon. He is not sure whether the beast will move in to attack or stay where it his. In the later case, he will need bow not sword.

[sblock=OOC]If this was 3.5, Riverwind would delay. Not sure what this is in 2E[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Resignation

Walking Dad made me realize something today. This is not the medium for role play. In the nearly ten years I have been here, not one game I have been in has completed. I may lurk from time to time, but the time investment is not worth it to play.

Sorry for any inconvienance this may cause.

RangerJohn

Walking Dad

First Post
Walking Dad made me realize something today. This is not the medium for role play. In the nearly ten years I have been here, not one game I have been in has completed. I may lurk from time to time, but the time investment is not worth it to play.

Sorry for any inconvienance this may cause.

RangerJohn
Sorry, but please understand that we finished the original 'Hall of the Dwarven Lord'. I hadn't just the time to complete the follow up when RL hit me.

Here are some (non-living) completed games I was in:

Tyron in KotS 4e OOC
Garagos Stoneshield in Tomb of Horror 3.5 OOC Riddle
Arac-Knight in Unconventional Heroes Edition.[ICONs] OOC

Gotham Squires (M&M 2nd) RG IC OOC
Playtest Base of Operations Recruiting RG IC OCC

I was DMing the last two. The playtest just lacks the wrap up at the end but was completed otherwise.

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Just so you know, I wasn't blaming you WD. It's the nature of the beast.
The longer it takes to complete something, the easier it is for something to go wrong. RL issues, stagnation, etc.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Group1: Tanis, Goldmoon, Riverwind, Caramon, Sturm

Tanis cries out a warning and the spider leaps at the sound towards the half-elf. The creature nearly engulfs the half-elf with it's incredible size, but Tanis manages to get his sword out and ready. The huge spiders mandibles clack as it bites at Tanis but only manage to get a slight scrap across the back of one of the half-elf's hands.

Caramon sword and torch in hand launches himself at the beast to help his friend. His sword bounces of the hard bloated body of the spider as he slashes down. Goldmoon sling in hand hesitates as she places a lead bullet into it. "I can't risk hitting Tanis! Help them Kan-tokah!" she cries to Riverwind.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Group 2: Raistlin, Tas, Flint

The street moves straight and the sound of rushing water can be faintly heard from ahead of you.

Tasselhoff stops suddenly and points. "Look Raistlin! A book shop!"

Books line the north wall of the room, their spines stained with green fungus. The rich musty smell of rotting paper fills the room.

"And something else. LOOK!"
Tas says fascinated. From behind the book shelf coming from another room is a pale green glow.

Tanis

Flank him from the sides.
Tanis cries to Sturm, Caramon and Riverwind
The Half breed tries to thrust his sword into the spider's torso as he jump forward heroically.

ooc: Hit AC:1 for 7 damage.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases