Dragons of Autumn Twilight

possum

First Post
Tasslehoff shrugs at Flint's question and slowly begins to sneak his way towards the glow, taking time to be distracted by looking at the books on his way.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Group 2: Tas, Flint, and Raistlin

The bindings show familiar titles as the young red wizard studies the books. Humn and the Lance of Dragons, Tales of the Greystone Wars, Chronicles of Kith-Kanan, The Gods of Kyrnn, and Iconochronos Vol. II to name but a few.

The books are so rotted with swampwater that they crumble at the touch. By the Gods! Raistlin thinks, please let it not be here. But before he can finish his search he hears a strange voice from the room behind the wall - where the kender went.

A large golden chair sags to one side atop a platform at the west end of the room. Floating above the chair sits the bright transparent form of a man in robes.
Upon seeing the kender and dwarf the figure speaks. "I am Ossamis. It is my vow to answer one last question before I may leave. Ask: yours is the answer."

possum

First Post
"Wha..." Tas begins before an ally hopefully quiets the kender with a hand over his mouth. He struggles slightly before realizing why, and waits for a consensus to be reached on what to ask the glowing man.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Group 1: Tanis, Riverwind, Caramon, Goldmoon, Riverwind

Tanis, Riverwind, and Sturm all pierce the bloated body of the huge insect. It gives off a terrible high pitched screech at the pain inflicted on it.

The gully dwarves start running around frantic with their hands over their ears as the creature pulls away from Tanis stumbling backward. Ichor pours forth from the holes in it's sides and it collapses from the loss of the life giving fluid.

"Huzzah!"
cries one of the gully dwarves.

"Good show! The beast is dead! No more crawling in fear!"
another takes up a call.

The spider falls on it's back where it's legs twitch a bit before going still.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Group 2: Tas, Flint, and Raistlin

"Yes? What is it?" Ossamis asks as Raistlin walks into the room. "I'm sorry you will need to speak up my old ears you know."

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

"Speak, apparition, where is the spellbook of Fistandantilus that was hidden in this city?"
Raistlin asks, ignoring the common quest for furthering his personal goals.

[sblock=OOC]
I know, totally selfish... but I think it is what Raistlin would do.

Raistlin
spells for the day:
1st= charm person, magic missle, sleep
2nd= invisibility, web

Spell Inventory 2E Home Page
Staff of Magius
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
"But weren't we supposed to look for those Disks for Goldmoon?" Tas asks Raistlin after the mage enquires about the locations of some spellbook.

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

"cough ... let's say I'm doing a 'side quest' you know, like you when you suddenly wander of when you wanted to scout a way. Besides, perhaps they are hidden together"
Raistlin answers as he waits for the ghost's response.

[sblock=OOC]
I know, totally selfish... but I think it is what Raistlin would do.

Raistlin
spells for the day:
1st= charm person, magic missle, sleep
2nd= invisibility, web

Spell Inventory 2E Home Page
Staff of Magius
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases