Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Tanis

Yes, from now on you will live without fear
Tanis replies to the dwarves, encouraging them to treat the group as heroes and friends
Tell me, one at a time, what is this place and who controls this underground city?
He say as he cleans his sword from the spider's goo.

possum

First Post
Tasslehoff looks very hurt by Raistlin's words and takes a few steps away from the mage and the unknown wise man. There is a difference between his frequent bouts of getting distracted and what Raistlin just did; there just had to be.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Group 1: Tanis, Riverwind, Sturm, Caramon, Goldmoon

The gully dwarves stop their cheering and look to Tanis. "You want big bosses? Not sure but I think big bosses hate everyone not like them."

"Tanis we need to find Raistlin,"
Caramon says his sword held ready the warrior ready to run off even if he doesn't know exactly were to go "And Flint and Tas too." He eyes the sewer tube and knows that there is no way that they can climb back up there with as slick as it is.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Group 2: Tas, Flint, and Raistlin

"Ah yes a very powerful book to be sure," Ossamis says solemnly. "And easy to find it is located in the Court of Balance."

Having given the answer the spectral minion starts to fade away. "Wait, wait but where is this Court of Balance?" Raistlin asks frustrated.

"Threw the Halls of Sound, just south of the Great Plaza." the answer comes from out of the air as Ossamis is gone.

Tanis

Have you seen a dwarf, a kender and a robed human?
Tanis asks the dwarves
There is another branch in the pipes that brought us here, lead us brave gullies, lead your new heroes.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Other pipe? Me know where it go. Follow me! Follow me!" one of the gully dwarves says excitedly.

The gully dwarves lead Tanis and the others to another natural tunnel that they will have to climb down. "Ugh! More climbing," Caramon says with disgust before taking point after the gullies.

The tunnel leads almost straight down and comes into a natural cavern...

The steepening floor of the cavern suddenly narrows into a smooth, yard wide vertical drain. Water, collected from all the fissures in the cavern, swirls steadily down the sides of the shaft.
"By the Gods! I hope we don't have to go down there!" Caramon exclaims at the narrow drain.

"No! This way! This way!"
the gully dwarf says pulling the big man's tabard and heading west.

The cavern opens up into an odd cobble stoned street. The excited gully dwarf points at what looks like a shop front underground. "There! In there!"

The group sees the sewer pipe hanging ten feet above the floor along with old flour covering everything.
"Raist! Raist!" Caramon calls frantically rushing into the old bakery.

From the room behind the book store Flint, Tas, and Raistlin can hear Caramon calling for his brother quite clearly.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Riverwind turns to Goldmoon and says ""Come on love. lets go join the others." With that, he takes his customary position at the rear of the party and follows after Caramon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases