Dragons of Autumn Twilight - Page 4




+ Log in or register to post
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 591
  1. #31
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503

    Ignore possum
    "You should have listened to that gut," Tas remarks, "not you your boss." The kender ducks out of the way of the swing and retreats back a few feet, loading another stone into his hoopak. "We don't have this 'staff' you're looking for, and that's obvious!"

    Sadly, the stone slips out of Tas' hands before he can even load the shot in the sling.

    Attack the hobgoblin (1d20=1, 1d4+1=2)

 

  • #32
    Learning the way these trained Hobgoblins move, Tanis switch to another fighting style, a more elegant Elvish kind, he swings his blade high above with an arch, kneels and nails the sword into the opponent’s belly, cutting throw armor with a well placed thrust.

    He looks around him, analyzing the condition of his companions.

    (1d20=18) Hit AC: -4
    Damage (1d8+3=10)

  • #33
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan

    Combat over

    OOC
    Combat is over!! Caramon killed the wounded goblin with his +5 damage modifier. And Tanis killed his at it only had 6 hp total.

    From here on please wait to use the dice roll they are suppose to be making it smaller or hidden. And great post WD I am really glad you are aboard. All of you great work give me an after battle post to let me know you are ready to continue and then we will.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #34
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    WarShrike's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Frontenac
    Posts
    860

    Ignore WarShrike
    "What a God-awful stench!" moans Flint, grabbing his nose. "Let us discuss this whole affair somewhere we can breathe!" he grumbles as he shuffles off down the road.

  • #35
    Raistlin & Caramon

    "Raist, are you alright? Your tea and some of Otik's spiced potatoes will help you. Maybe we can even visit our old home. And meet Kitiara... Sturm! Where is Kitiara? Last time I saw her you traveled together." Caramon asks excitedly.

    Raistlin just stays back and nods, trying to avoid showing further weakness by coughing. But he doesn't seem to be really interested to visit his old home. To much old memories...
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #36
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503

    Ignore possum
    Tasslehoff picks up the dropped stone and looks about the carnage of the battlefield. "Anyone hurt real bad?" he asks, hoping that no one was seriously injured during the fight. The kender goes to retrieve the dagger from the gut of one of the hobgoblins, holding his nose to fight the stench all the way.

    The kender removes the dagger from the body of his foe and cleans it with a bit of cloth from his pouch. Flint may see, if he's close enough, the small wooden wolf that the dwarf was whittling when they first arrived back in the Solace area. When the blade is clean again, Tas places it in his pouch. He sniffs the cloth, nose scrunching up at the smell of hobgoblin blood, and then promptly drops it down to the ground.

    "Yes," he says to Caramon's question. "Where is Kitiara?"

  • #37

    Tanis

    What have happened?! Something must be wrong if goblins roam the countryside and terrorizing the travels to Solace. They were not simple marauders plundering caravans. They were trained soldiers, looking for something. They must have a commander somewhere.
    Tanis calls
    Friends, Im so happy to see you and that we are O.K. I was wishing and dreaming to meet you over Otiks spiced potatoes rather then battle with you on the way to Solace.
    He looks around, sees that Kitiara is not around and waits for Sturm's answer.

  • #38
    Sturm scowls as Tanis glances at him. "We parted when we reached Solamnia. I haven't seen her since."
    PbP info here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5396456-post81.html

  • #39
    Raistlin & Caramon

    "Oh, I see. Let's get inside. I can taste Otik's potatoes nearly from here. Maybe she is already awaiting us.
    ... Sturm, have you found the knights."
    Caramon asks further.

    Raistlin coughs again as he speaks to his brother: "'cough' At least he wears one of the armors. I think a 'cough' Rose armor. Saw it once in a book. So stop asking ignorant questions. 'cough' I need my tea soon."
    Last edited by Walking Dad; Tuesday, 21st September, 2010 at 11:46 AM.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #40
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    WarShrike's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Frontenac
    Posts
    860

    Ignore WarShrike
    Flint pries his wayward axe out of the tree before moving down the road towards Solace.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 204
      Last Post: Sunday, 28th August, 2011, 12:39 PM
    2. Dragonlance: Dragons Of The Autumn Twilight now available for Preorder on Amazon!
      By Reveille in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Monday, 10th December, 2007, 10:17 PM
    3. Dragons of Autumn Twilight movie?
      By Driddle in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Saturday, 25th November, 2006, 11:11 PM
    4. Dragons of Autumn Twilight - Much Enjoying
      By msd in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Tuesday, 10th August, 2004, 06:21 AM
    5. (OT) Interesting Dragons of Autumn Twilight tidbit
      By ArcOfCorinth in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th July, 2003, 03:48 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •