Dragons of Autumn Twilight

possum

First Post
"You should have listened to that gut," Tas remarks, "not you your boss." The kender ducks out of the way of the swing and retreats back a few feet, loading another stone into his hoopak. "We don't have this 'staff' you're looking for, and that's obvious!"

Sadly, the stone slips out of Tas' hands before he can even load the shot in the sling.

Attack the hobgoblin (1d20=1, 1d4+1=2)

Learning the way these trained Hobgoblins move, Tanis switch to another fighting style, a more elegant Elvish kind, he swings his blade high above with an arch, kneels and nails the sword into the opponent’s belly, cutting throw armor with a well placed thrust.

He looks around him, analyzing the condition of his companions.

(1d20=18) Hit AC: -4
Damage (1d8+3=10)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat over

[sblock=OOC] Combat is over!! Caramon killed the wounded goblin with his +5 damage modifier. And Tanis killed his at it only had 6 hp total.

From here on please wait to use the dice roll they are suppose to be making it smaller or hidden. And great post WD I am really glad you are aboard. All of you great work give me an after battle post to let me know you are ready to continue and then we will. [/sblock]

WarShrike

First Post
"What a God-awful stench!" moans Flint, grabbing his nose. "Let us discuss this whole affair somewhere we can breathe!" he grumbles as he shuffles off down the road.

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin & Caramon

"Raist, are you alright? Your tea and some of Otik's spiced potatoes will help you. Maybe we can even visit our old home. And meet Kitiara... Sturm! Where is Kitiara? Last time I saw her you traveled together." Caramon asks excitedly.

Raistlin just stays back and nods, trying to avoid showing further weakness by coughing. But he doesn't seem to be really interested to visit his old home. To much old memories...

possum

First Post
Tasslehoff picks up the dropped stone and looks about the carnage of the battlefield. "Anyone hurt real bad?" he asks, hoping that no one was seriously injured during the fight. The kender goes to retrieve the dagger from the gut of one of the hobgoblins, holding his nose to fight the stench all the way.

The kender removes the dagger from the body of his foe and cleans it with a bit of cloth from his pouch. Flint may see, if he's close enough, the small wooden wolf that the dwarf was whittling when they first arrived back in the Solace area. When the blade is clean again, Tas places it in his pouch. He sniffs the cloth, nose scrunching up at the smell of hobgoblin blood, and then promptly drops it down to the ground.

"Yes," he says to Caramon's question. "Where is Kitiara?"

Tanis

What have happened?! Something must be wrong if goblins roam the countryside and terrorizing the travels to Solace. They were not simple marauders plundering caravans. They were trained soldiers, looking for something. They must have a commander somewhere.
Tanis calls
Friends, I’m so happy to see you and that we are O.K. I was wishing and dreaming to meet you over Otik’s spiced potatoes rather then battle with you on the way to Solace.
He looks around, sees that Kitiara is not around and waits for Sturm's answer.

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin & Caramon

"Oh, I see. Let's get inside. I can taste Otik's potatoes nearly from here. Maybe she is already awaiting us.
... Sturm, have you found the knights."
Caramon asks further.

Raistlin coughs again as he speaks to his brother: "'cough' At least he wears one of the armors. I think a 'cough' Rose armor. Saw it once in a book. So stop asking ignorant questions. 'cough' I need my tea soon."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases