Dragons of Autumn Twilight

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: No sorry I don't think that draconians can join the towers of High Sorcery, and there is no priesthood yet as you haven't found the disk.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"It's only one," Caramon says flexing his arms. "I got it."

The young warrior starts to creep up on the robed figure. As he hides behind some fallen debris everyone watches as the lone robed figure paces. Then accidentally Caramon knocks a few loose stones to go tumbling across the road.

The hooded figure stops and looks over spotting the big warrior. It hisses and then starts to chant in the language of magic.

"Watch out it is magi!" Raistlin yells to his brother.

OCC: I am rolling group INIT please add your speed factors to whatever it is you wish to do to the roll below.

EDIT: Big opps suppose to be a d10 so those rolls are 6 & 7 respectively.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Can Raistlin time his spells to hit the robed figure with a magic missle when it starts to cast? I'm not sure of the speed factor of the spells.

ghostcat

First Post
Riverwind watches as Caramon creeps up on the draconians. As soon as he sees that Caramon is spotted, Riverwind rushes in to attack, drawing his sword as he goes.

[sblock=OOC]Long Sword: Speed factor 5
Longsword +2 (Damage 1d8+5 S-M/1d12+5 L, THAC0 13)[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Caramon and Riverwind charge forward the draconian raises it's hands and shoots forth a sticky web that settles about them both and to some of the others beyond them.

OOC: Need save vs spell (with -2 penalty, so actually roll a d20+2 good ol' 2e) for Riverwind, Tanis, Sturm, Fint, and Tasselhoff.

ghostcat

First Post
Riverwind tries to avoid the web but is caught by the edge. Fortunately he is able to pull loose and he continues towards the monster.

[sblock=OOC]Saving Throw for Spells = 14[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases