Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Tanis

Tanis tries to duck and roll away from the web spell.
With a success, the spirit of the warrior is lifted and he continue to stride forward to the spellcaster.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Well I screwed up all that. I thought you had to roll below your save in 2e but that is not the case so all those +2 are really -2 and I am going to list who is stuck and how bad next.

Again sorry for the confusion and delay. I have not played 2e in over ten years and this isn't really a good way to relearn. [/sblock]

[sblock=Saves]
Code:
Character            Needs  Rolled   Status
Riverwind             14      10    trapped-2'
Sturm                 14       4    trapped-1'
Flint                 16      10    trapped-1'
Tas                   15      18    escaped
Caramon               14      12    trapped-2'
Goldmoon              14      -1    trapped-0'
Tanis                 14      10    trapped-1'
Draconian             16      18    escaped

trapped-# = character may move the indicated distance per round till they leave the webs.
Range attacks not possible while trapped
escaped = means the character dodged aside and is free to act normal[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The draconian mage moves quickly away from the area where Rasitlin sets up a web spell of his own. Seeing it is badly out numbered it runs down the western street screeching something in it's odd language. It disappears from view but the group can still hear it running and screeching.

OCC: To chase after it the group would need to move through about 6 feet of web. To retreat they will need to go through 10 feet of web. Round 2 (sort of) Raistlin and Tas are free to act. Everyone else tell me which way you wish to push through.

Orius

Legend
Sturm strains against the webs, trying to pull himself free so he can follow the draconian and neutralize it before it can call for help.

OOC: Strength check?

Yeah, DL is probably not the best way to jump back into 2e, given that it deprts in several ways from vanilla. I missed it too, and while I haven't played it in a bit over 10 years, I still have all my 2e books in arm's reach here.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Same here they are right on the desk. No STR check your STR determines how far you can move in a round. It is 6' to that edge and would take Sturm 6 rounds (yikes). NOTE: the draconian is already calling for help.

possum

First Post
Tas looks around for a few brief seconds, his gaze alternating between his trapped friends and the area where the strange lizard mage went. "I'll be back to help you out," the Kender says as he begins to race off in the direction of the fleeing mage. "I can't let him warn any others."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases