Dragons of Autumn Twilight - Page 49




What's on your mind?

  1. #481
    When Tas return with empty hands Tanis nods him and proceed to the north.

 

  • #482
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    dammitbiscuit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    90803
    Posts
    288

    Ignore dammitbiscuit
    "The road northeast looks like it could be very, very interesting," remarks Tas with great interest regarding its foreboding appearance. The dense, impenetrable tableaux was potentially full of exciting new unknowns.

  • #483
    To the northeast.
    Tanis declares and lead the party.

  • #484
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    The group follows the half-elf and kender northeast towards the cavern wall. When they approach they see a strange sight...

    Only a dim light from above and the Staff of Magius scatters the darkness in the cavern, both shining faintly on the ruins of an ancient building as it just sideways from the cavern wall. Its roof lies half buried in the rubble of the cavern floor to the north, its steps now rising from the south.The delicately carved pillars that stood in front of the building now lie broken amid the rubble that slopes the way the party ventured from.

    A dark doorway stands open as the door has long since rotted away in the heavy air filled with moisture and heat.
    OOC: Directions are back the way you came or into the building.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #485
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    dammitbiscuit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    90803
    Posts
    288

    Ignore dammitbiscuit
    Leaving behind anyone who is being cautious or observant, Tas quickens his pace to go poke the roof, rubble and doorway with Uncle Trapspringer's Hoopak.

    OOC: Search checks in the order shown above, until and unless an enemy appears or ally stops him.

  • #486
    Be cautious Tas.
    Tanis says and signals Sturm and Caramon to join him as he approach the doors.

  • #487
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    3,326

    Ignore rangerjohn
    My communities:

    At Tanis' signal Caramon moves forward, while glancing back to make sure Raist will be alright.
    rangerjohn

  • #488
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fuerteventura
    Posts
    2,609

    Ignore ghostcat
    My communities:

    Riverwind checks to make sure that Goldmoon is alright and, leaving the others to search, keep guard back the way they came.

  • #489
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Orius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    4,404

    Ignore Orius
    My communities:

    Sturm moves towards the doors while keeping an eye on the surrounding ruins.
    PbP info here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5396456-post81.html

  • #490
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    "Here let me help you. You door-knob." Flint says joining Tas by where the roof of the building lies in a pile of rubble.

    As the dwarf and kender search the others move cautiously towards the doorway.

    "You know it will take months to search this place an inch at a time. And we don't know what this disks look like."
    he complains while moving through the debris.

    "You will know them when you see them, Master Fireforge."
    Goldmoon says from the rear of the party beside Riverwind. "Or I should say you will feel them. Feel their divine power should you see them, and then you will know."

    "Hrumph!" is all Flint says in response.

    As Sturm and Tanis near the doorway the heat becomes a little stronger and the sound of water splashing from above sounds from inside the building. Once Raistlin and Caramon reach them and the staff's light plays into the building they see...

    This vast hall lies on it's side: It's northern wall, beamed like the ceiling it once was, its southern wall a great tiled floor. Now the ceiling and floor of the room are windowed. Water pours into the room from the upper windows and out through the lower ones. Mosses and fungus cover the hall. The fungus on the floor appears to be moving.*

    From the north end of the overhead windows, curtains made of some corroded, woven metal hang limply towards the floor below.
    Tanis and Sturm look down the nearly thirty foot drop to the floor below.

    *
    Perception DC 37

    You notice a few snakes slithering throughout the fungus below. Then a few more. And a few more. A whole swarm of snakes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QS.jpg  
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 204
      Last Post: Sunday, 28th August, 2011, 12:39 PM
    2. Dragonlance: Dragons Of The Autumn Twilight now available for Preorder on Amazon!
      By Reveille in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Monday, 10th December, 2007, 10:17 PM
    3. Dragons of Autumn Twilight movie?
      By Driddle in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Saturday, 25th November, 2006, 11:11 PM
    4. Dragons of Autumn Twilight - Much Enjoying
      By msd in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Tuesday, 10th August, 2004, 06:21 AM
    5. (OT) Interesting Dragons of Autumn Twilight tidbit
      By ArcOfCorinth in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th July, 2003, 03:48 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •