Dragons of Autumn Twilight

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: You want Caramon to make a stealth check;), then again with my luck with the die roller it will probably work. I'm glad he practically needs to roll a one to miss in combat.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Hustling Goldmoon before him, Riverwind follows Tanis into the building and tries to conceal them both from the search party, while drawing his Falchion.

Orius

Legend
Sturm hides in the ruins with his friends, drawing the Brightblade.

OOC: If it came up with a 1, I was just going to jump out and confront the draconians :D, but 17 is actually pretty damn good for Sturm.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Three gully dwarves move ahead of two draconians. The dwarves move form rubble patch to rubble patch as if searching for something or someone.

The draconians follow a bit back from them, weapons drawn.

[sblock=Notes]
- The gully dwarves will spot the group once they reach the area they are in. I'm about to roll for the draconians. If they don't spot anyone then you can wait out for them to reach you (or attack early).
EDIT: Group not spotted (mostly do to distance ;) )

- The draconians stay about 30' back from the gully dwarves - so if you wait til they see you then that is the distance apart the two groups will be.

- The draconians are armed with sawtooth sabres

- Two other groups went east and west from the plaza - they may still be in shouting distance.

Let me know what you wish to do.[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Riverwind signals to Goldmoon to remain silent as he waits in the ruin.

If one of the gully dwarves spots him, he will shake his head and signal it to keep quite. of course, that plan depends on none of his companions doing anything rash.

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Well considering, besides the the most rash companion, had the same plan. It might work. If spotted by the draconians, on the other hand. All bets are off.

Tanis

Once the search groups are gone, Tanis will lead the party to the ruins where the dragon was to take hide there before they will try and take the dragon himself.
Keep quite, let them pass and then we'll head to slay the evil dragon.
Tanis whispers

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The gully dwarves reach the area the group is hiding in and takes note of them. Tanis puts a finger to his lips and the gully dwarves imitate it, laughing as if it is a game.

"Hey you worthless runts! Get moving!"
one of the draconians yells from down the road. "What were they looking at anyway?" it asks it's comapanion.

"Who cares. Look. We can go to the mess for a drink," he says pointing at the building down the road. They both start to hurry to catch up to the dwarves passing and missing the group in their hurried flight.

[sblock=OOC] Ok, then what was this about going after the dragon? LoL Does this mean the group heads to the area they saw the beast standing in?[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases