Dragons of Autumn Twilight - Page 57




What's on your mind?

  1. #561
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    OOC: Actions so far...

    Combat

    Draco2 dead
    Draco1 [AC:18, HP:08/26] - casts obscuring mist
    Goldmoon - (down 2 HP) move to S-2, total defense
    Riverwind - full attack, miss
    Caramon - (HP: 32/74) full attack, hits -kills draconian; need Reflex save DC 12 plz
    Lg. Draco - dead
    Sturm -
    Raistlin -
    Flint -
    Tas - (HP:58/60)
    Tanis - (HP:63/65) moves into room; NOTE rolled your attacks from the round before one hit before he casts his spell.


    OOC: Need Sturm amd Raistlin to go please.Then I'll go for Flint and Tas to finish the round.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

 

  • #562
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    3,327

    Ignore rangerjohn
    My communities:

    OOC: Caramon attempts his reflex save.
    rangerjohn

  • #563
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Orius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    4,404

    Ignore Orius
    My communities:

    With the draconian he wa fighting dead, Sturm quickly moves to help Riverwind.

    OOC: Moving to Y1.
    Um, forgot the attack modifier, but that's a +12 so it should be enough to hit.
    Last edited by Orius; Wednesday, 31st October, 2012 at 06:20 AM.
    PbP info here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5396456-post81.html

  • #564
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    OOC: A hit even with the +4 it gains from the corner as cover. I rolled your miss chance above.

    The Brightblade sinks deep into the flesh of the monster and comes out covered in black blood. The mist starts to swirl and dissipate and is gone in seconds.

    Riverwind and the knight watch as the creature's skin starts to shrivel and and then disappear, as the thing falls to the ground. It is soon a pile of smoking bones and gear, unregonizible from the dragon-man it was before.

    OOC: Reflex saves from Sturm and Riverwind plz.

    "Hey look back there!" Tas exclaims as the first cloud of mist also disappears. "I told you I felt something."

    Quote Originally Posted by Palace Treasury
    Huge chests, their wood rotten and split spill their contents into the room.
    A huge pile of odd reddish brown coins nearly fill the room.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #565
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    3,327

    Ignore rangerjohn
    My communities:

    "I would normally hesitate to ask milady, but I need some healing if we are to face a Wyrm." Caramon requests.
    rangerjohn

  • #566

    Tanis

    This was a new one.
    Tanis remarks as he eyes the bones and the rising smoke.
    This one can casts spells, we should watch them, they are dangerous.
    He then turns to where Tas is, walking towards the coins, picking out one, trying to see if its real.
    Stolen treasure ?

  • #567
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    OOC: I have currently time issues. Please NPC Raistlin as needed. Thanks
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #568
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Suddenly the smoking bones explode in a small fiery burst. The impact sends Tanis and Flint reeling back. The blast was the same as the one that came when Tanis was inside the fog the first time.

    Going back around the corner Flint finds the bones of the dragon-man gone, and marks on the floor and wall similar to those of this second blast.

    Near to the "treasure room" Flint moves past the kender to examine the odd coins. Picking one up he breaks it in one hand, and drops the pieces to the ground with a grunt.

    "Hrmph! Worthless they're made of clay."
    he says in disgust.

    Meanwhile Goldmoon uses the Blue Crystal Staff to heal the wounded Caramon. Still in awe that magical healing is back in the world the big warrior looks over the dragon-man that had turned to stone, but is now a pile of dust. "Least his gear is still here. Maybe that sword is magical Raist?"

    "If it were I doubt you would have survived it's use on you. But I will use my arcane sight to see if they're is anything magical about."

    Chanting an incantation softly the mage's eyes start to glow a pale golden yellow. The shine brightly when his face falls into shadow of his red hood. He walks about the room and shakes his head when his brother looks on eagerly. "It's well made but I'm afraid there is no magic in it." he turns his head to move out the room.

    Walking back towards the dwarf and kender he raises a golden hand. "There is magic there," he says pointing at the coins. "Perhaps buried in there."

    OOC: Rolling healing - sword is a masterwork great sword, no other gear is worthwhile EDIT: Caramon 65/74
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #569
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fuerteventura
    Posts
    2,609

    Ignore ghostcat
    My communities:

    Riverwind remembers what happened to other Dragonmen and attempts to jump out of arms way as it explodes. he walks over to Goldmoon and says "Are you alright love?"

    Riverwind keeps his sword in hand and looks round to see if anything else is around, a dragon for instance.
    Last edited by ghostcat; Thursday, 8th November, 2012 at 09:58 AM.

  • #570
    Perhaps the discs?
    Tanis replies to Raist and goes to the pile of clay coins
    Let's find it then.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 204
      Last Post: Sunday, 28th August, 2011, 12:39 PM
    2. Dragonlance: Dragons Of The Autumn Twilight now available for Preorder on Amazon!
      By Reveille in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Monday, 10th December, 2007, 10:17 PM
    3. Dragons of Autumn Twilight movie?
      By Driddle in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Saturday, 25th November, 2006, 11:11 PM
    4. Dragons of Autumn Twilight - Much Enjoying
      By msd in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Tuesday, 10th August, 2004, 06:21 AM
    5. (OT) Interesting Dragons of Autumn Twilight tidbit
      By ArcOfCorinth in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th July, 2003, 03:48 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •